Worst/most pointless characters?

So why else did he have such a crapshack story, like of course the sets are made for money, but Lesovikk has a worse reason than the other guys. I’m kind of trying to explain that reason

1 Like

The set was cool tho

1 Like

Berix is by far the worst character in the franchise. He only served as comic relief, and was really annoying.

3 Likes

It’s nice to be loved.

I think a lot of characters suffered from not having a lot of time to be developed, whether because they were basically shoehorned into the story so it made sense to sell their sets or because Bionicle’s cancellation prevented them from being delved into further.

I can’t admit to being much of a fan of Roodaka; despite her impressive abilities she plays herself mostly as the stereotypical manipulative female villain, and it was somewhat pathetic that after all that harping about ruling by Makuta’s side she ends up basically turning her back on him after Web of Shadows, never mind that-at least in the film version-he saved her life.

Velika simply because the Great Being thing was dumb.

1 Like

Well…

It could have been not-dumb…but yeah, it was pretty dumb.

2 Likes

I honestly think it could have been good. Velika spoke in riddles anyways before it was revealed, so he seemed to be one from the beginning.

2 Likes

Elaborate please

1 Like