Xandrix The Warrior (Self Moc)

Here is my latest self moc, Xandrix The warrior.:

Capeless:

Size Comparison:

Backstory: (coming soon)
This moc while rather simplistic looks really cool.
And no! It is not a revamp of a set!

Comments and criticism is appreciated!

11 Likes

That actually looks quite good! Maybe just fill in the shoulders a little more?:+1:

1 Like

If I can!

1 Like

Other than the arms that stick out too much, I don’t see any bad things.

1 Like

Thanks Toa_Vladin. Is it better than my previous self moc?

@Sabretooth I also slightly bulked up the shoulder area and added some more armor to the upper back to make it less gappy. So I’ll update the photos soon.

Yes. He is better. Let’s hope you won’t kill this one too.

1 Like

That’s pretty cool! Though the upper legs look a bit too bulky… maybe try a different armour piece? unless you wanted to make it seem like he never skips leg day

3 Likes

Oh! I see that you made your Ttv message Boards Account! Im RaiJolt2 by the way.

Anyway the armor piece is there kinda just because I wanted to use it there.

1 Like

He looks simple, but cool. His head seems a bit big, and makes him look more like a resin of the set, so I would suggest changing it to either Tahu 2015 or 2016 head, but that’s just my opinion.

3 Likes

I do like this head though. And besides it fits the athstetic.

He has some thicc thighs

It kinda feels like the Guard set but with no feature and kinda lack luster. Looks nice though.

1 Like

Yes, except his build is actually pretty different

I’ve got to agree with this, it just looks like the Praetorian Guard set with a different torso and no function.

1 Like

It only really resembles the pretorium guard in that it has the same head and a slightly different color scheme

To be honest, the arms are almost identical, the legs are identical, it has the same head, and the same cloth.

1 Like

Actually, the the legs are almost completely different plus, the “head” is in my story for the moc, a helmet.

It still looks very similar to the moc. For a future version (if there will be) try to differentiate him, but keeping the helmet, seeing that is is part of his character.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice!

1 Like