Years from now, or your future

Thinking about Logan and stuff, I decided we should have a discussion of our futures, when we grow old and watch the newer generations with their Lego sets and their fun. Not to early to start thinking right?

I’d imagine myself an old vagabond and grumpy artist with a large toy collection and a wicked beard

6 Likes

I will be dead, dont know how, nor when, but definetly dead

4 Likes

I’ll rock my life as a game dev with a trench coat and chronic edge disorder.

I may or may not keep my facial hair but I certainly will keep my wicked uncombed top-hair.

1 Like

Hopefully a chef or a writer, living near a beach or somewhere warmer, spending my free time writing n’ stuff.

1 Like

Indie game developer. Oceanside California. Nice house. This will be me. Probably not, but I can dream, right?

2 Likes

i imagine myself in my late 20s with a beautiful wife, a beautiful house, a well paying job and bleeding out in a dumpster at the back of a tacobell in mexico.

13 Likes

The latter part is what I wanna do.

1 Like

I hope to be married at some point in the future with kids. And LEGO, of course.

2 Likes

I’ll be living it up teaching at Stanford University in lovely California.

I don’t known what’s my future is like, actually.

I’ll probably be homeless because I can’t get a job. /s

In the future, I’ll be on the cover of popular science magazine as the father of modern technology.

letting the days go by eh

9 Likes

Well, until this

Anyway

1 Like

I have no idea where I’ll be in the future.

Where I would like to be? Working at a company to help produce prosthetic limbs or exoskeletal equipment.
Considering where we are at now, and how fast this technology is improving, one can only imagine how advanced this type of technology will be within the next few decades. There is even the possibility of such technology surpassing biological ability, and being a part of that development would be truly amazing to me.

Or, y’know, maybe I’ll be bleeding out in a dumpster at the back of a Taco Bell in Mexico.

4 Likes

You probably got stabbed cause’ your a THEIF!

Hopefully I’ll be writing and designing games. Maybe at 343 or Bungie.

God I hope I get to work at 343

That’s very specific of you.

I’m gonna be homeless, living in a box, eating dry ramen.
In other words, I’m going to be livin’ the dream.

5 Likes

well, I am still cant decide. I just hope I am happy with my job and life.

I don’t have any idea where I’ll be or who I’ll be with, but I’d hope I’d still have the friends I’ve made through the boards by my side. And I mean that quite literally since that’s where I keep my phone.