Years from now, or your future

Working at Boston dynamics robotics looks awesome

hopefully in a few years I can go to where Oc lives and beat him up for stealing my JOKES

I’ll be alone, in Iceland, with a computer and camera, animating some old canceled toyline called Broncle or something. Probably gonna be a sensai in some obscure martial art. Oh yeah, I’ll have a dog too. And LOTS of lemonade and cashews.

What i would to be a famous writer or Youtuber, or even having my own show on Adult Swim.

In reality I’ll be that grumpy guy who screams at those darn kids to get off of my yard.

I’ll finally finish the debates in the Elements Poll.

2 Likes

I would like to have a family, with a wife and kids while working as a Voice actor…

but we all know that’s never happening.

1 Like

I will be dead. Hopefully very soon.

1 Like

I’ll be in a lab somewhere doing something somewhat important. Maybe have a family, maybe not.

Errrr… anything we can help you out with bud?

6 Likes

If I where anyone else, perhaps I could be helped.

The movie comes out on my birthday, and I turn 18. I’ve been thinking about it a lot recently and it fits together perfectly.

As for what I hope, I do want to be married, have a family, good job, etc. Getting my family into Lego would be awesome, especially if these boards are still around until, because I could talk about how I was very active one here. I sadly probably wouldn’t be as active seeing as that I would be far too busy.

1 Like

i’ll probably still be a high-school philosophy teacher

2 Likes

Happy Birthday my friend.

1 Like

That’s so neat! I really like the subject. Favorite philosopher?

I’m probably gonna be a shut-in youtuber (If I can make it work) or Streamer. I don’t have high hopes for my future, but hey as long as your expectations are low, anything above it seems good enough.

Through a combination of my own stupidity, and police intervention, I will probably live longer than I would have liked.

1 Like

Years from now, I won’t have changed much, I’ll probably be just as immature, just as reckless, but I might be a published author. I also might be dead in a ditch. Or a space pirate, or a Contract Killer, A Private Military Contractor CEO, a Hockey Player, or a mediocre musician.

But I’ll still be the Frosty Boi you all know and Hate

2 Likes

I will have made an AI to replicate my personallity an have it live forever in my place…

2 Likes

I’ll be watching anime and cracking a cold one with the boys.

1 Like

Best possible answer.

I’d like to be in California making web animations. Maybe at some point make a bionicle stop motion mini series that starts from the point where annona gives dreams to the great beings and ends where Mata Nui dies. But hey, maybe I won’t get the chance. Who knows?

1 Like