You decide what happens next 2!

The Monk realized what Jake was doing and grabbed him by the throat. “You tell me what I need to know and then I might let you free. But not until then.” He took two of his fingers and jammed them into Jake’s eye. “Next time, I
'll take the other one. So where were we?”

Jake knew that the only was to go free was by telling the monk what he wanted to hear. “All right, i’ll tell you where it is.” The vithinity gauntlet is hiding in the mythical land known as upyourbutt." “Up my WHAT?” asked the monk, caught off guard. Jake used this moment of confusion to smash his chair over the monk, knocking him out and breaking free. Jake bolted upstairs and out of the building. He ran through the rain, ducking into an alley and stealing a hoodie from the dumpster. “Vithinity gauntlet? That does sound a little familiar.” Jake said to himself, confused. “I need a drink.” Jake headed into the local bar.

1 Like

Jake walked in the bar. He went up to the counter to order a drink. The bartender Wales over to him. “Haven’t seen you here before.”, said the bartender.
“You new to this here town?” “You could say that.”, Jake responded. Jake was about to buy a drink, but realized he didn’t have money. He felt a tap on his shoulder.

OOC: Does Jake still have his head wrapped in bandages?

OOC: Yes. I think what’s actually behind the bandages should be used as a plot twist near the end.

IC: Jake turned around to see who tapped his shoulder. Something seemed familiar, but he couldn’t exactly place it. “I’m sorry, but who are you?” asked Jake.

“You don’t remember me?”, the woman said. “No not really.”, replied Jake. She continued, “I’m not surprised with what they would do to you there. Can I buy you a dri…”
The woman was interrupted when three monks walked into the bar. She pulled out a gun obviously ready to fight the monks. “Listen Jake. I can help you. The bar has an exit in the back. Get out of here and meet me at the corner of Meso street tonight at eight o’clock.”

1 Like

Jake nodded and escaped from the bar. He heard gunshots ring from the bar as he ran away. Later that night, Jake waited in the spot he was told to meet the woman. Suddenly, the woman approached him. “Here’s a drink to make up for earlier.” she said, handing Jake a glass of bourbon. the alcohol burned his bandaged face as he slurped it down.“All right, time to talk. Who are you and what do you want from me?” Demanded Jake.

Hey, guys sorry if I intrrerupt you but can I participate in the story?I mean, I am good at making characters.I am not very good at making stories though. I once made some hand-drawn comics and i had LOTS of different characters there. so, just if you want to get me in.

1 Like

OOC: Anyone can write anything at anytime. Everyone is welcome to participate.

1 Like

I will try to cooperate in the story. thanks for inviting me in.

This story is supposed to be sci-fi , right?

so I need make some kind of aliens and kind of thngs things.No problem
thanks again

OOC: First, use OOC. Second, this story works as a sequel for another, less serious one. In that one the Vitinity Gauntlet was a thing, owned by Vithanos.

“I should introduce myself first.”, she said. “My name is…

“Clara Nechayeva.”

What do you Want from me?!? Said Jake
“I have a mission for you.” Said Clara Nechayeva

She took a deep breath, before saying:
“I want you to tell me the truth: are you the one who took the Vitinity Gauntlet from it’s place, yes or no?”
“Vitinity Gauntlet? You too? Come on, you can’t be serious! I have no idea what it is! You must believe me!”

then Jake remembered something:he took the vitinity gauntlet.
He remembered that he fought with Bratax,the dark lord to take it.

I did not read the first part of the story. Tell me if this thing can’t happen in this part. And this is how I designed Bratax so much time before…

1 Like

OOC: Firstly, please use OOC when you are talking with others. Secondly, at the end of the first story I made a post-credit scene with somebody taking the Gauntlet. That one can be Bratax.
IC: Clara: “You did?!”
She caught him by his shoulders.
“Where is it?”

IC I dont remember anything about that…but… Actually yes!!! I and somone els are the single ones who know where is it. He is… A very old friend

OOC: And also use " " when the character talks.
IC: Clara took pointed a gun and rose a CIIB badge.
“I am CIIB agent, you creep! Now tell me where the Gauntlet is or I’ll shot the information out of you!”

“Hey,easy girl, I could tell you but I don’t remember…”

“I know you know!”
She said, pointing the barrel of the gun to his forehead.