You decide what happens next 2!

“I…I left it… On Crautiniax…” Hard sayd Jake
"Aha… So you left it in THE PLACE BRATAX CAN FIND IT SO EASY…
Did you know that he and his troops just got that place? Most of them are right there!!

Before Jake could respond, a dark hunter jumped out of the shadows. He held a blade against clara’s throat. “Tell me where the mask of ultimate power is, or I’ll slit the pretty lady’s throat.” Said the dark hunter. “Why is everybody after me for something?! I really don’t know anything!” Jake yelled. The dark hunter snickered. “Is that so? Because a few days ago, you were bragging about how you had it in your posession.” I did? Jake thought to himself, confused. The mask of ultimate power sounded familiar to him, but he couldn’t recall any specific details. “Last chance…” the dark hunter said, holding the blade closer to clara. "Please, jake… " pleaded clara. “We knew each other…we were very close…you wouldn’t let this happen to me…” she choked. Jake recognized something in clara’s voice. He knew that he had to help her.

OCC: The dark Hunter Could Look like this:

IC: Jake found a sharp Rock nearby him and threw it at the dark hunter, which caused a terrible mark on his face. The monster fell down.
“Dead or not,we must run out of here!!” Shouted Clara

“Agreed,” said Jake, he grabbed Clara and they ran as fast as they could. “Gollow me. I know where we need to go.” Clara said.

"What’s that? Said jake running
“It’s our base,not very far from here.”
After some minutes Clara stopped.“Here”

They went into a clothing store. Clara led Jake to a family restroom. “Uhh. I’m not going in there with you. That’s just weird.”, said Jake. “It’s how to get to the secret base, just go in.”, replied Clara.

Clara opened a secret passage. They went in it underground to a place full of devices and people working.

OCC: is somebody going to continue the story??!?

One of the workers stood up and yelled, “Howdy, Newbies! would you like some cawfee?!”
his eyes were large, and his whole body was jittering as if he had too much coffee.

“Um… sure.” Jake said. He reluctantly took the mug of coffee.

Clara continued to show Jake around the base.