You decide what Happens next 4!- Return of the Jedi

But Harambe knocked him out.

At Hero Factory, Jake entered the building and saw the prisoners. Among them were The G1 Toa Nuva and G2 toa. “All we said was that We thought Bionicle was better than Hero Factory!” Tahu groaned, shaking the bars of his cell. He grabbed the Mask of Vithinite power and shouted “YEET!” Running away before any of them noticed.

Then McClane madeva a kamikaze attack, destroying the upper half of the Hero Factory.

The FBI agents invaded Macro Hero City. The heroes fighted and managed to kill all the agents except one

The agent shot but Stormer used his new 10.0 updated skills to dodge to bullets. Then he braked his glasses and the agent lost his power and died.

Then the heroes would realise that they have no base anymore.

Jake was finally safe with the Mask of Vithinite Power. “At last, it is mine!” but as he touched it, he was blasted with a beam of light that blindined him. He felt himself floating for a moment, and heared a voice that said: “YOU ARE NOT WORTHY!” Jake’s hands were literally blasted off his body, and his face was burned badly. The Mask then floated off the ground and blasted away into space.

Suddenly, a Monk found Jake’s Body. “You’re coming with me, child. I’ll take good care of you…” The monk said, grabbing Jake’s body.

To be continued in… You decide what happens next 2! (Make sure to read the whole topic before you write a post there.)

Wow I missed the entire story. Ok then.