You decide what happens next!

Okay, so i have seen other people do this type of thing, and I wanted to take a crack at making my own version. The rules are simple: I will start out the story, and other people will write what happens next. Anyone can write anything (in the story) at any time.

Alright, I’ll start out:
Gathered friends, listen again to our legend of the bionicle. Our story begins in the time before time, in the smoking, Flaming ruins of…

…New York Nui. The city was attacked just three hours ago by…

Moved category to Games’N’Such ~ TheMocingbird

Barron Blade and his minions. We find our hero…

1 Like

… Asleep on the couch, oblivious to the mayhem…

This should be in Games ‘N’ Such

…which is giant buildings being thrown on buildings and…

… exploding into millions of Turkeys. Our Hero, Good guy, wakes up and…

Gets a phone call. Its…

… ThemPresident of the Bionic States of Murica! He says…

… “We need to build a Great Spirit Robot!”. Our hero responds…

2 Likes

… right before a Saber Battle Drone bursts through the door, brandishing it’s energy sword …

Good guy freaks out. He knows only one team of heroes that could help him… HERO FACTORY! Good guy dives for his phone and makes a hasty phone call…

… and is almost instantly put on hold…

Good guy received an automated voice message. It said “hello! You have reached the hero factory’s automated voice system.”
“ROBOTS HAVE TAKEN OVER HERO FACTORY!” good guy screamed…

“Wait, that’s normal” Daniella Capricorn said.

It was all up to him now. As our hero prepared himself for death at the hands of the drone, a beam of light shot out of his chest and disintegrated the saber battle drone. “What just happened?” Good guy asked, confused…

…while doing the sickest dab to celebrate the victory and calm his nerves.

1 Like

But he couldn’t rest for long, because all of a sudden, Solek burst through the ground and yelled…

1 Like

“Good guy… It is I, the great spirit solek!” “Solek!? Why do I require you special attention?” Good guy asked. “Because, you are the chosen one, the only being who can defeat Barron blade. I have entrusted you with a portion of my power to help you on your quest. Now, you must go and construct a great spirit robot to defeat Barron blade’s army.” Solek then disappeared. Good guy then set out to embark on his quest…

After hours if trekking, he encounter Furno’s Dad, who barely escaped the attack on the Hero Planet Thing. “I’m so glad to finally see someone!” he said. “But who are you?”

“I am none other than the fabulous, sexy good guy!” Good guy proclaimed. “But what are you doing out here?” He asked furno’s dad. “I am looking for survivors of barron blade’s raid. we’re assembling a resistence. What are you doing?” Asked furno’s dad. “I am looking to construct a great spirit robot” Furno’s dad nearly died of laughter. “Good luck with that…” he said sarcastically. Suddenly, a bullet whizzed by the two. “Who fired that shot!” Shouted good guy. It didn’t take long for him to find out, as a figure stepped out if the shadows. It was none other than…