You have a time machine. What do you do?

That’s a good point

2 Likes

Travel 24 hours into the future and make a reply to this post…

6 Likes

Take pictures of historical events people doubt actually happened and prove them.

^BTW, this is an odd picture I have heard of before. That guy with the “sunglasses” looks oddly out of place.

5 Likes

it’s Risebell
Where is that picture from, though? I’m intrigued…

But hmm… Okay. If I weren’t allowed to drastically alter history… I’d probably um… Go see dinosaurs I guess… (Nothing else I can think of that would be worth it wouldn’t drastically alter history in some way :S)

6 Likes

The reopening ceremony of South Forks Bridge in Gold Bridge, British Columbia, Canada, 1941.

In actuality, he’s wearing sunglasses and a sweeter from a hockey team. I’ve seen shirts like that from my grandfather before, especially in his yearbook. Nothing too bizarre, but he looks pretty out-of-place, huh?

3 Likes

Why do you have a picture of me?

2 Likes

What, the old guy in the lower right corner?

Kidding, kidding.

4 Likes

Nah mang, I’m that guy in the background, facing the car with my mouth open.

1 Like

You must be a time traveller, then.

Fun Fact: many people who see this picture think is IS a time-traveler.

5 Likes

CHANGE OF PLANS

if i had a time machine i would punch fifth-dimensional books and reprogram a watch

2 Likes

I would fully destroy the illuminati permanently.

1 Like

Go back in time and congratulate myself about getting my first Bionicle set.

Than go to our time and see what I Royally F’d up.

3 Likes

Go see several bands live before they retired or certain members died

1 Like

Visit myself during one of those times I contemplated that whether a time-machine would ever be built, and come there and satisfy my questioning.

1 Like

It very well could be. He is certainly anachronistic to his surroundings, and it is a historical event.

Kind of an obscure historical event. Then again, perhaps that’s why they chose it… to go undetected! And it seems they were caught.

But nah, I’m sure he’s not a time-traveler.

I would go back to 6 PM last night so I can watch VINEWRESTLE 2015

1 Like

I’d go back to that time I told my class that time travel was impossible and throw a paper clip at myself.

Seriously, though, First thing’s first: I need to visit the future. Make myself Invisible, and steal a flight pack. Now I don’t risk messing up the past.

I’d go see the Dinosaurs. It’s something easy to do without altering the past.

I’d see what certain people looked like before Photogaphy was invented, like George Washington, or Joan of Arc. (I’d love to meet them, but I’d rist too much)

I’d so troll myself.

Then, I’d kill every butterfly I saw just to see what I could change.

5 Likes

“There are no time laws and there are no time ethics, my friend!” — Woolie

I go into the future and kill one of my descendants, and proceed to take all their material belongings.

What are they gonna do? Time Cops aren’t real.

By that point I would’ve entered a different world line where they don’t die cause I already have their stuff.

2 Likes

What if you accidentally stop the dinosaurs to go extinct! Then dinos would still be roaming the streets, like in Jurassic Park: The Lost World!
/s

3 Likes