You have a time machine. What do you do?

Travel into the past and steal all bonkles

Iā€™d destroy it, but Iā€™d be thorough about it. Just destroying it wonā€™t actually do much; the knowledge of how to build a time machine might still exist somewhere. Iā€™d find the person/people responsible for building it and kill them before they had a chance to do so (or perhaps relocate them to ancient times where theyā€™d lack the resources or a good way to preserve their knowledge). Iā€™d next destroy their research, and then destroy the time machine.

(I wouldnā€™t just kill/abduct them years before they invented it because (a) that would cause a paradox, and (b) even if the paradox could be resolved, their absence from so much of the time stream could change the future in unforeseen ways.)

7 Likes

but john

you have a time machine

6 Likes

I would like to travel back to my childhood when I met the king of America, George Washington.

7 Likes

Stopping myself from doing any stupid around my crush

2 Likes

Can I break this for you, thatā€™s not George Washington, thatā€™s Ronald Reagan.

This is General Washington, the First President of United States of America (If you can count that John Hanson guy as the President Zero.)
http://a2.files.biography.com/image/upload/c_fill,cs_srgb,dpr_1.0,g_face,h_300,q_80,w_300/MTIwNjA4NjM0MDA1MzkwODYw.jpg

Sorry, I never passed 5th grade history.

1 Like

You seemed to have missed the jokeā€¦

2 Likes

I would go back 5 years to when I was in seventh grade, look my past self in the eye, and slap him. Then Iā€™d leave a note that says ā€œstop being so edgy kidā€ and leave

3 Likes

Well, hereā€™s a thought, if travelling back in time how would matter be handled by physics? Matter canā€™t be created nor destroyed and youā€™d be bringing stuff back effectively creating more, breaking physics. This doesnā€™t apply to travelling forward because the matter escapes the time stream and prevents itā€™s effect on anything until it resurfaces in the future. That set aside and thrown out the window, Iā€™d go back and prevent this topic from being created. To be a buzz kill.

Let me join you on that journey! owo

1 Like

YEE

2 Likes

only true in the sense that he was the first president under the constitution, during the Revolutionary War through the Articles of Confederation we had quite a few presidents

1 Like

I will go back in time and buy many sets from that time as I can, and then sell them sealed on Ebay, and keep those which I like, without paying the todayā€™s price