"You know you're a BIONICLE fan when ______"

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when your cat is named Makuta.

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you have no idea how aforementioned cat is still alive after eating so many of your krana.

10 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when it’s the reason you’ll never buy pets (specifically any pet that would disobey Eljay by eating the pieces).

F

1 Like

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you’re amused at the fact that your dog Takua has more sense than the cat named after the master of shadow.

6 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you’ve read every post above this.

7 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you believe Matoro to be the greatest hero and no one will convince you otherwise. :triumph:

^

2 Likes

@PakariNation99 Bionicles are cool xP

@Toa_BionicleFactory My cat doesn’t eat pieces. Tell him he needs a rly old cat

Edited for Double Post ~ ReeseEH

2 Likes

When you refer to colours by the Bricklink names… specifically saying a colour is Keetorange… do people still call it that today, or is that just me? haha :stuck_out_tongue:

Or when you watch Moana and have a mini freak out when you notice the Bionicle parallels.

5 Likes

Oh hey cossy! Didn’t know you were here! And yea I mentioned Moana lol

1 Like

I watched Moana with my whole family, and during the whole movie I was just whispering to myself about the parallels to Bionicle and it ruined it for them. And yes, people still call it keetorange.

3 Likes

Oh good, I’m not the only one who noticed that…:laughing:

4 Likes

YKYABFW you believe the Toa belong in Smash.

TAKANUVA 4 SMASH 5 2018 LETS DO IT PEOPLE!

4 Likes

Pfft, we need Isaac from Golden Sun first.

But after that, we need Jaller

2 Likes

Well that was a given. Also Okami’s Amaterasu.

YKYABF When BIONICLE characters and BIONICLE inspired things are always your go-to doodling subjects

2 Likes

The whole time I watched Moana all think of was Bionicle.

2 Likes

But where would they get the base moveset?

You know you’re a bionicle fan when you try to look for where his moveset could come from

1 Like

I’ve been thinking of a moveset for Teridax. All I have right now is a shadow hand that could function similarly to Kirby.

2 Likes

You mean super smash bros.? I’m pumped for it. It would be fun to see Bionicle characters in it

2 Likes

??? Kirby’s grab or his succ?

Teridax’s shield could be him trapped in protodermis

Final Smash is him taking over Great Spirit Robot.

Ooh, maybe someone should make a topic for this…

4 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you just finish performing surgery, but UDD.

3 Likes