"You know you're a BIONICLE fan when ______"

YKYABFW you see a decapitated elemental creature head

8 Likes

I see a Vahki head.

6 Likes

turn the head around, then you’ll see it, mate.

2 Likes

Alight, I can see it now. Though I still think it looks more like a Vahki head than a creature head.

1 Like

it also looks like those head crabs things from half-life

YKYABFW you want to buy new sets but you have to pay just as much for replacement parts to fix all your g1 sets that keep breaking. :weary:

3 Likes

You know you’re a bionicle fan when you have a heart attack when a piece breaks :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That’s not being a BIONICLE fan. That’s having a serious condition.

6 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you say “Holy Koli” instead of “Holy Moly”.

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you always say “Kanohi Mask of Shielding” after the word “how”.

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you translate your name into Maori and pretend you’re a matoran.

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you threaten someone by saying they’ll be sent to the Red Star.

3 Likes

YKYABFW you threaten someone by saying Botar will come and bring them to the pit…

3 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when the only song lyrics that you’ve memorized are for Gravity Hurts by Cryoshell.

4 Likes

YKYABFW you draw Nuva symbols on the band hall whiteboard during lunch.

YKYABFW you create a cult of Makuta.

YKYABFW one of your favourite exclamations is “Holy Gadunka!”

YKYABFW none of your puns are understood by your friends because they’re kanohi based.

YKYABFW you stand no chance of ever getting a girlfriend because your Bionicle geekiness creeps them out.

YKYABFW you spend hours upon hours writing up ways to know you’re a bionicle fan.

YKYABFW you cannot rest easy knowing that you are missing Legends #11.

YKYABFW no one thinks you’re a good artist because they think that you can’t draw heads when it’s really kanohi.

YKYABFW you have a desire to skip school so you can build rahi and write fan fiction.

8 Likes

How do you even do this

2 Likes

Look up your name into a Maori dictionary online. That’s how I got my username.

1 Like

This is what I got.

Mariu Takuira

I like it.

2 Likes

My name doesn’t have any results :disappointed:

1 Like

Maybe you could find something similar to your name or username. Like, rock or something.

2 Likes

I got “Timmy pa tim”.

Don’t know what I expected. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anywho, back on topic…

3 Likes

YKYABFW the person next to you in College Physics asks why you’re writing in Bionicle, and you have to resist the urge to correct them and say ,“the language is called Matoran, not Bionicle”

6 Likes

You know… who you are, BIONICLE fans
You were always
different…

sniff
Kohlii-head.

4 Likes