"You know you're a BIONICLE fan when ______"

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you think of this when you think of a hand:

15 Likes

For some reason when I think of that, I think of the Kaita assembling from that LOMN cutscene…

YKYABFW you call your grandpa or grandma by their first name with Turaga as the prefix.

5 Likes

When your doing a group project and everyone sees your gmail with a toa picture on it and asks whats toa mean?

3 Likes

LOL same.

3 Likes

YKYABFW You talk to animals to try to learn their language so you can be like Turaga Nuju

5 Likes

when you get a tattoo of the three virtues on your chest?

no, havent done it

2 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you occasionally do your homework using the Matoran alphabet because you think it’s more fun that way

4 Likes

YKYABFW You have 15 Trans Neon Green Kanohi Miru’s from Ebay.

Speaking of which, where did they even come from? Were they misprints or something?

2 Likes

I think they were LLegoland exclusives, but don’t quote me on that.

~W12~

1 Like

YKYABF when your dad asks you to clear snow off of the driveway. (People who live in the Vancouver/Portland area will understand) And when you go to your room to get some socks, you look to your 2015 Kopaka and out loud “Kopaka! Lend me your powers!”

3 Likes

If you prefer to MOC or to look less like a little kid, buy G2 sets.

If you’d rather display your sets and, like me, you don’t really care about looking like a kid, buy G1 sets.

YKYABF when you’re running out of space for all those canisters that you held on to.

Edited for Double Post - Slime

4 Likes

As well as anyone else who lives in Canada

And how exactly does having G1 sets make you more of a little kid than if you were to have G2 sets? :grimacing:

5 Likes

[quote=Rockho]And how exactly does having G1 sets make you more of a little kid than if you were to have G2 sets? :grimacing:
[/quote]

Here’s my thought.

When people see my room and look in the drawers storing CCBS parts, they usually say something like “Oh, that looks pretty creative!” No one has ev said that about by seperately stored G1 parts.

A lot of AFOLs who are willing to give constraction a chance find that they like CCBS better than the G1 and prior system, as the creativity and customizability potential is significantly bigger.

Sorry if I was unclear to start.

3 Likes

You know you’re a bionicle fan when you proudly display all the good/bad guys in a glass cabinet. Nothing’s more mature! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Be careful not to slip though!

4 Likes

Come to think of it, I think I almost did once. :laughing:

4 Likes

Almost?

You really do have Kopaka’s power. The power of lazy denials.

2 Likes

YKYABFW you thought that you had a hidden elemental power inside you, waiting to be unlocked when you were young…and thought that since you liked winter, you must have had the element of ice

2 Likes

YKYABFW you say Maori words that were used as Bionicle names as replacements for their english definition

3 Likes

YKYABFW you wake up in the middle of the night hearing something fall and when you get up in the morning the first thing you do is check your bonkles

12 Likes