"You know you're a BIONICLE fan when ______"

I know, it’s just bad, I dont have better pics of the toys

19 Likes

It’s not stealing,
it’s rescuing.

8 Likes

Dude. I’m at school right now. Before school has started. I could do it right now, and get away with it, no problem. But I know its bad. DON’T TEMPT ME!

4 Likes

I mean I won’t be the one to try and convince you to rescue onewa, perhaps the kids at your school play nice and he won’t be abused and/or broken, he looks pretty untouched in the picture.

5 Likes

Well the Lego wall is like a community display thing. People build stuff and put it on the wall. There’s no real play involved. I might be more convinced to “liberate” him once I get Pohatu mata.

2 Likes

True. Kids wouldn’t know how old or valuable he is and might play with him like they would a CCBS figure.

…never mind.

Aren’t those the pictures for their Amazon listings? LOL

1 Like

dunno, just found them on google

1 Like

JUST DO IT MAN, RESCUE ONEWA
It doesn’t truly belong to anyone, right? It’s just the schools, which I doubt they’d care very much if it vanished.

5 Likes

I find it interesting that you guys are trying to justify stealing lol

4 Likes

#Give Onewa A Home Man, you know you want to.

“Cuz that’s what Friends do!”

5 Likes

I there are two of them.

I know I do, but I also have a conscience.

1 Like

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when you can recite all of Vakama’s ‘start of movie speeches’.

No?

Alright. How about You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when you’ve memorized the principles and skills of each Matoran tribe.

No?

Are you kidding me?!

Okay. Last one. You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when you can translate the Matoran alphabet.

2 Likes

I can do all 3

2 Likes

I can do all three of these things.

Thank mata nui no one’s trying to convince me to steal any more.

2 Likes

oh welp, guess I am not a bionicle fan anymore

4 Likes

you know your a bioincle when you say hail Denmark

also when you get annoyed that no where seems to have it as a word

2 Likes

Steeaaall Oneeewaaaa

2 Likes

But I have morals! Come on people! Ugh.

2 Likes

I understand, @MaximusPrime, what I’d do is offer $5 to $10 (or whatever currency you have) to the person who owns it. I doubt that a teacher will even know who Turaga Onewa is. Or… you can ask politely and nicely.
Or we can just drop this thought and get back on topic.

7 Likes

Tried that.

Its donated school property. No one really owns it.

Also tried that.

Okay.

2 Likes