"You know you're a BIONICLE fan when ______"

And Cryoshell.

3 Likes

I forgot to mention that even if the channels do get everything right, we still get some random people messing everything up and acting like how I said.

2 Likes

YKYABFW you’re listening to Spotify, and Move Along comes on, but you get really mad because you have to pause it after it started because of a school thing, and you know that you won’t be able to start it again for a while, and its frustrating because you can’t listen to the whole song all at once.

Also, YKYABFW you get really mad about how Spotify has every single Cryoshell song except Gravity Hurts.

4 Likes

That’s my 2nd favourite Bonkles song next to Hero.

4 Likes

Its in my top 5 or 10 favorite songs of all time. 1st favorite Bionicle song.

Also, YKYABFW you wish that the Mnog ost was on Spotify.

2 Likes

YKYABFW you don’t watch trending music unless its used in a Bionicle video.

4 Likes

YKYABFW when you throw a fit if your 2 year old brother loses a krana

1 Like

“loses” :stuck_out_tongue:

it’s probably deep within his digestive tract by now

3 Likes

i found it in my parts bin recently

2 Likes

YKYABFW your little brother/sister eats a krana/kraata and you think they’ll become a slave of Makuta.

5 Likes

YKYABFW you eat one and do become a slave of Makuta

2 Likes

I mean, they got most of their stuff right. I would forgive them for certain things, like not understanding how MU inhabitant biology works, but the Terminator wikia page for that episode they referenced also describes the characters’ biology almost the exact same way, so I don’t blame them.

Well, it would give us the opportunity to fill them in on what’s been going on in the community / with Bionicle after they had moved on.

3 Likes

I think I just vommited in my mouth a bit from pondering the taste of a Krana.

4 Likes

Just think about it. All soft and fleshy and slimy and… mind controly.

5 Likes

YKYABFW you make an akaku out of plastic bowls and wear it during lame youtube videos because you want friends ;~;

5 Likes

I must see this.

2 Likes

Are you sure you want that? it’s very sad

2 Likes

Yes. I am very sure.

1 Like

Ignore the other guy; he’s the vice president of the worst group in existence

Also it’s also the group I run

I remove myself from any responsibility if you receive cancer from watching this

12 Likes

The mask is actually quite impressive. I wouldn’t have known bowls were involved until you mentioned it.

1 Like