"You know you're a BIONICLE fan when ______"

HOLD ON BUDDY, as a furry, I preffer bonkle

2 Likes

Just because you are what you are won’t effect what you like. However, the fact that he prefers Chima makes it look like he is a furry. Kind of a every square is a rectangle but not every rectangle is a square thing.

Ykyabf when you can feel nostalgic about Bionicle even though you got into only well after it ended.

2 Likes

When you’re 20 and still play with them;)

6 Likes

Ykyabf when you want to have a swimming mask that looks like a kanohi kaukau.

4 Likes

When your brother @ToaKylerak is 23 and still plays with them.

5 Likes

well tbh squares technically don’t exist but your point is valid

2 Likes

This ^

YKYABF when you’ve been on this topic for two years, and then immediately become sad because G2 was born and then starved to death in that time

YKYABF when YKYABF and other Bionicle terms are in your auto-correct.

YKYABF when you experience near-euphoric levels of excitement at the sight of an aftermarket LEGO store at the mall that has a table full of miscellaneous Bionicle parts, as well as a complete Photok and Pohatu Phantoka.

YKYABF when you get your cousin into both gens of Bionicle to the point where he knows their names and knows to be especially careful with the old ones.

3 Likes

YKYABFW you know that Midak Skyblasters had fidget spinners before it was cool

6 Likes

YKYABF when you’re apperently better at reading matoran than Eljay. (Or at the very least Eljay from febuary of 2015)

YKYABFY you write a six page essay on the marketing of generation 1 bionicle in order to earn a Transformers toy, and then plan to rewrite it in matoran just because you can.

YKYABF when you’re having an existential crisis, and you use Bionicle as your primary method of distraction.

4 Likes

Oh hey. Join the club.

YKYABF when you criticize people when they call Hero Factory “Bionicle.”

5 Likes

So you are becoming Christopher Eccleston against your will?

3 Likes

A fate worse then death.

3 Likes

I’m not the best at spelling. I’ll fix it.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say that. You get a TARDIS!

2 Likes

“You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you hold a deep interest in the franchise’s sets and story.”

3 Likes

Ykyabf when you hear someone say, “oh new hights” but you think they say “onu hights” and your first thought is “there are several things wrong with that statement.”

7 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you can read Matoran better than Spanish (after taking two years of the subject)

9 Likes

YKYABFW you write a eljay fan fiction about eljay in motoran.

2 Likes

O.OWHY THO

4 Likes

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when you can identify the name and/or power(s) of every mask immediately upon seeing it.

3 Likes