"You know you're a BIONICLE fan when ______"

YKYABFW you only have one page of sets and books you still don’t have :wink:

Also, that’s a brilliant way to answer the phone.
Yoyo Piraka, this is ________. What can I do for you?

3 Likes

YKYABF when the TTV Message Boards is your primary social media outlet.

YKYABF when you start seeing kanohi masks in everyday objects. (Clocks, chandeliers, the lines in your hand, pillows.)

3 Likes

What font size tho? Mine’s 11pt & in a chart, so that might make a difference

Lemme get uhh… boneless ru​:b::b:er spine and uhh… two-liter zamor.
######i know it’s a dead meme

7 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you pay around $30 for the soundtrack to trilogy of direct-to-DVD kid’s movies that are now approaching 15 years of age.

2 Likes

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when your first post is on this topic.

5 Likes

You know you’re a bionicle fan when you have this exact conversation with your mom.

Me: “So I’m getting tired of LEGO Star Wars and the people who just collect Original Trilogy sets.”
Also Me: “So I got a couple of Original Trilogy Sets.”
Mom: “But I’m getting you LEGOs for your Birthday anyway.”
Me: “I value those more because they are Bionicles, they don’t sell those anymore.”
Mom: “Good point.”

8 Likes

What?

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when, when people call BIONICLE a fad, you get triggered.

4 Likes

YKYABFW you overreact to Bionicle being included in memes (any type).

YKYABFW you still gotta do this

4 Likes

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when you geek out over the two BIONICLE references in the MST3K for Starcrash.

2 Likes

YKYABFW you check up on the Biocraft IP and discover it’s active again (see my post in the Biocraft topic).

YKYABFW you discover that BS01 is blocked by your school as it is a “gaming site,” according to the “RESTRICTED ACCESS” page that came up.

YKYABFW you don’t know what this is but think it’s great regardless

1 Like

It’s on Netflix if you wish.

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when half of your gaming time is spent on Bionicle Fighter: Broken Virtues.

1 Like

Fan game?

Yes, and a very good one. It was made for a multiplayer, but I don’t have that version.

You get to make your own Toa or Rahkshi and duke it out all over the MU.

1 Like

YKYABFW you completely overreact anytime anybody says that Bionicle and Hero Factory were the same at all. Or maybe you could be an HF fan, but that’s not the name of this topic, is it?

2 Likes

You know you are a BIONICLE fan when you find out shielding in Maori is whakangungu and not hau, and your worldview is flipped.:exploding_head:

5 Likes

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when you make a list of non-Marvel characters who could wield Thor’s hammer and Matoro is at the top of the list.

2 Likes

I feel like Jaller would be a good candidate too

1 Like

[I’m a little fuzzy on my comic knowledge so if I’m wrong, let me know]
I recall Spider-Man could not lift Thor’s hammer because of his no kill rule. Only warriors (which Mjolnir for some reason limits to those warriors who are willing to kill) can wield Thor’s hammer. Perhaps Helryx or certain Order of Mata Nui members could, but none of the Toa who obey the Code would be able to.

2 Likes

Pre-Toa, I mean.

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when your date to the prom was Lariska.

1 Like