"You know you're a BIONICLE fan when ______"

I watched Moana with my whole family, and during the whole movie I was just whispering to myself about the parallels to Bionicle and it ruined it for them. And yes, people still call it keetorange.

3 Likes

Oh good, I’m not the only one who noticed that…:laughing:

4 Likes

YKYABFW you believe the Toa belong in Smash.

TAKANUVA 4 SMASH 5 2018 LETS DO IT PEOPLE!

4 Likes

Pfft, we need Isaac from Golden Sun first.

But after that, we need Jaller

2 Likes

Well that was a given. Also Okami’s Amaterasu.

YKYABF When BIONICLE characters and BIONICLE inspired things are always your go-to doodling subjects

2 Likes

The whole time I watched Moana all think of was Bionicle.

2 Likes

But where would they get the base moveset?

You know you’re a bionicle fan when you try to look for where his moveset could come from

1 Like

I’ve been thinking of a moveset for Teridax. All I have right now is a shadow hand that could function similarly to Kirby.

2 Likes

You mean super smash bros.? I’m pumped for it. It would be fun to see Bionicle characters in it

2 Likes

??? Kirby’s grab or his succ?

Teridax’s shield could be him trapped in protodermis

Final Smash is him taking over Great Spirit Robot.

Ooh, maybe someone should make a topic for this…

4 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you just finish performing surgery, but UDD.

3 Likes

Don’t know if someone already said this, but YKYABFW yo yo piraka, even though it’s terrible, is still your ringtone because your friends are into metal and you want to fit in.

4 Likes

don’t you mean rap?

4 Likes

Same thing/s

2 Likes

Of course, why would I question you?

1 Like

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when, as you’re on your way back home, something catch your eyes untold. Fear of darkness lingers here; You tremble as you get the fear.

12 Likes

YKYABFW you’re retroactively disappointed by Toa Mata Nui once you get Takanuva 2008. Both are cool, but Takanuva’s 2008 form is canon, has a better color scheme, is based on a better character. Toa Mata Nui is a better action figure (in terms of the hips, primarily, since they use pistons instead of extra joints like Takanuva, plus the fingers) and has the highly sought gold Ignika, but is lacking in all of the areas I listed for Takanuva.

yells rest of lyrics

4 Likes

YKYABFW you’ve read over 1/2 million posts on a Bionicle forum

5 Likes

YKYABFW you understand every word of this.

12 Likes