"You know you're a BIONICLE fan when ______"

Yeah, exactly.

In Italian, “va” literally means “(he) goes”, so it’s a very frequently used verb, and every time I use it, I always think of those sets too :stuck_out_tongue:.
Also, I used to joke a lot with my friends about the bohrok goes when I was a kid.

4 Likes

Amazing! :laughing:

YKYABFW You’ve met all but one if the TTV message boards master requirements, only one or two weeks after joining. (True Story)

YKYABFW You’re more fluent in Matoran that you are in spanish, which I have been studying for three years.

3 Likes

but that’s not a Bionicle thing

YKYABFW you recognize that Slizers was the origin of constraction, and didn’t suck for an experiment :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

It sort of is.

YKYABFW you have an entire section of shelf in your collection, devoted to earth Bionicle sets and mocs.

1 Like

I mean

there’s only one category for Bionicle here

and most topics outside of MOCs have nothing to do with Bionicle

4 Likes

YKYABFW you can’t talk about science fiction or good storytelling and not reference Bionicle at least one time.

5 Likes

YKYABFW you see the character “Hau” in pokemon sun/moon and think of the mask

8 Likes

YKYABFW the Chevrolet Tahoe reminds you of Tahu

6 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you still go on this thread.

2 Likes

YKYABFW You found out what some of the name really means.

6 Likes

From what I’ve found, Tahu can also mean burn, and toa can also mean hero.

1 Like

So… Tahu/Gali confirmed?

5 Likes

What the heck does that have to do with it? :laughing:

1 Like

YKYABF when you plan on buying multiples of BIONICLE set’s on Black Friday even though you know they don’t have any actual deals.

1 Like

< explaingthejoke >
If Tahu means “lover” or “boyfriend”, it implies that he holds that role to a certain individual, and Gali is the best option to be the subject of that role.
< /explainingthejoke >

8 Likes

…why would Gali be the best option? There are four other Toa to choose from.

2 Likes

In Maori is means Hero, Warrior, and the like.

1 Like

Tahu=Male
Gali=Female

2 Likes

Yeah. I guess I don’t see what that has to do with Gali being the best option.

As @Hawkflight said: If Tahu means “Lover” or “Boyfriend”, then their is only one other toa mata/nuva which he could have that relationship to unless we are accepting homosexual relations.

YKYABFW you insist that you are really eating dikapi for turkey day.

3 Likes