"You know you're a BIONICLE fan when ______"

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you have ‘never’ slipped in your life

3 Likes

YKYABFW you get far too excited to see BIONICLE in your favorite meme of all time.

(Don’t worry, the video is set to start with the cameo)

WARNING: Hardcore meme content. Viewer discretion is advised.

7 Likes

Wait a second. Does this mean that Bionicle has been reduced to nothing more than a lowly meme?

YKYABFW you are greatly saddened at the realization that Bionicle has been reduced to nothing more than a lowly meme.

2 Likes

You say that like memes are a terrible thing. SMH.

6 Likes

They’re not, but it would be incredibly bad if Bionicle became nothing more than a meme.

1 Like

It never will be. All the people appreciating the meme are BIONICLE fans. It won’t ever be that way. I appreciate this sudden memeship and wish it happened when G2 was alive.

4 Likes

RIP bionicle reddit memes

2 Likes

RIP Bionicle, you will never be taken seriously again.

1 Like

But the memes were funny

1 Like

Yeah. It might’ve boosted the sales quite a bit. The meme community is gigantic.

Yeah, they only lasted a week XD

Meh, it’s the meme community. Nothing sticks for too long (except Harambe and We Are Number One; those lasted/are lasting pretty long).

true XD I still have a few saved to my phone. Some of them even had basic lore knowledge thrown in the mix.

2 Likes

IT was only like a day, there was a new meme on me_irl every day

1 Like

true, the meme calendar page for October was between Bear in the Big Blue House, BIONICLE, Battlefront II, and the First Crusade (the final calendar didn’t use any of those because of their short lifespans)

Back on topic before Cronk has to remind us, since we’re supposed to be playing Game of War saying reasons we know we’re Bonkle fans but memes are getting us off topic:

YKYABFW you realized We Are Number One/LazyTown wasn’t an obscure meme anymore thanks to @Political_Slime .

YKYABFW it’s pretty much all you plan on spending your money on (aside from gum and Spider-Man Homecoming LEGO sets).

1 Like

you know when you are a bionicle fan when you brake your hand and the only reason why you are sad is because you cant build mocs anymore :frowning:

also im back after 6 months

3 Likes

Were your bones lime green. :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

Or made in 2009?

4 Likes

shhhh we dont talk about that :joy:

1 Like

YKYABFW if your dad wants you to be very careful with something he says “treat it like it’s your Bionicle!”

13 Likes

OMMN YES

paging @ManeBionicleGali

LOL

YKYABFW your dad knows how to pronounce the names but says them wrong on purpose (except all of the characters from the Jaller series, though technically they say Jaller wrong, so… ¯_(ツ)_/¯)

“Be careful not to make a sound!”
Breaks lime and/or '08 socket
“N O D O N ’ T T O U C H T H A T”

4 Likes

YKYABFW it makes you weirdly happy that there’s an obscure Star Wars character that shares a name with a Piraka.

16 Likes

You know you’re a bionicle fan when your mum has to calm you down because you’ve found a rare mask on ebay

3 Likes