7 Likes

That is pretty new

7 Likes

You should go eat lemons.

All grunts are beautiful…

4 Likes

Why not join in the “fun”? :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

This is a very different robbie. It is super early because where i am it is 12:08 AM October 20th. It is my birthday (17). So this robbie isnt in disguise. He is there with a cake

Edit: I am so glad i found this site its been a great 2ish years(thank u @EvilLobsterKing) so glad i found a community that i wish i had been apart of during G1. So glad I’ve made so many happy memories on this site and watching the videos that come from it (starting to tear up). Im very happy it honestly helped me though the darker points of 2015 and 2016. I hope to continue enjoying this site and the amazing community ive found myself in. And if you’ve read this far congratulations

9 Likes

it’s spooktober, Im dressing as captain america

not really, I never do anything special in halloween, just check the windows so nobody throws eggs at my house :frowning:

2 Likes

Those where some some well spent weeks. Pestering you to join.

Have a great day my dude…

2 Likes

Two robbies for one day (this one works better)

8 Likes

HMMMM-MMMMM!!! KER-EAMY!

4 Likes

Where do i find these images

10 Likes

It’s a Grunt Mech from Halo 5.

1 Like

In Mother Russia, stars dances you!

3 Likes

I’m seeing a lot of times where people will get incredibly off-topic here. Somewhat considering closing this down if it persists, especially considering that there isn’t a whole lot of merit to this topic to begin with.

8 Likes

That’s probably the most beautiful thing i’ve ever seen.

1 Like

If you want to make friends and introduce yourself, then we have a topic for that. You can go there. This topic isn’t for that. Apparently, it’s for showing off your avatar and explaining why you use it. And recently, it hasn’t even been used for that.

10 Likes

But it’s not the right thing.
Eljay knows what’s right.
Always.

He also basically owns the site with TTV, so eh.

7 Likes

I’ve cleaned some of the clutter here. If the off-topic discussion persists, I’m gonna close the topic down. Please do keep in mind we have topics for a vareity of subjects, and you are all more than welcome to discuss things in private as well.

11 Likes

Thank you, Eljay you are the best.

i got bored so i drew kamen rider decade, and now its my avatar

1 Like