Your Avatar!

but i survived building the MG 1/144 Strike Freedom.

and gold wings, sucka.

2 Likes

“Uh…I come in peace?”

“Don’t bet it!”

2 Likes

11 Likes

When you make a meme and it’s danker than usual

10 Likes

My new avatar is Shiki Ryougi from Kara No Kyoukai.

1 Like

Finally got off my lazy butt and drew a new sue avatar

9 Likes

The right… Ear? I dont know, that thing, the shadow its overlapping with the face, its like one of those mind-blowing painting

1 Like

Eh? here’s the original sprite for refenence

edit: oh, her right, yea I need to fix a few things

3 Likes

Yes I remember that, but your drawing looks like the ear shadow is on top of the face, meanwhile in the original, it doesnt look like that, I think just a little touch on the face and making it a little bit more round would fix it, Im pretty sure you painted the ear shadow after painting the face, thats why it looks like this

This is a long post

I like the drawing anyways

edit: looks much better now

1 Like

There, I fixed it… @Asriel

My names O’hare im one of you. I live here on the message boards to. Maby its time to start a new maby change my point of view (in regards to nexo knights)… nah i say let it die. Let die let it die. Let it shrivel up… and come on whos with me?

20 Likes

What animated movie where’s he is from?

1 Like

the lorax

3 Likes

You want Nexo Knights to die?! You greedy dirtbag!

10 Likes

back in black

hit the sack

I’m just glad to be back

3 Likes

My exact reaction to this meme

11 Likes

Since I’m finally trying starting to get into animating, I’ve decided to fully embrace the cartoonish style that I love drawing in. So, no more weird, semi-realistic drawings this time…Just a straight up cartoon. (Inspired by the designs of the original Clone Wars series.)

ignore the lazy gradient and the lack of a body

19 Likes

duuude this is sick

1 Like

I remember when you could kid yourself for loosing it once.

Besides, you could have at least congratulate him. - Clearly it means something to Maximus if he was determined enough to get it.

Speaking of avatars… I think about making an actual artwork of the glorious Kamina Olmak.

1 Like

it has been almost a month since joe said that lmao