4 Likes

Spooktober has arrived

12 Likes

My God. What have I done.

2 Likes

Just Finished Editing This.

25 Likes

Todays a new day with a new robbie

I kinda want to put a party hat on my current avatar. So I’ll be changing it to that at some point, if I find a way to edit well

Letting the days go by

Let the water hold me down

2 Likes

Welp, the day has finally come.

For the first time in the history of the message boards, I have switched my avatar in celebration of spoopy October.

I hope I just didn’t fulfill some prophecy of cataclysmic proportions by doing this.

4 Likes

How long have you been here?

1 Like

Bout as long as I have

2 Likes

Well how long have you been here?

1 Like

Checks my profile because I have no clue myself.

Apparently I joined on 28th of July 2014, which I believe wasn’t too long after the message boards were set up.

1 Like

Wait. So the boards have only been up for two years? Wow.

2 Likes

I honestly even thought the boards have been up for less than two years.

Man, time flies away.

1 Like

A new day has passed a new robbie is here.

In all seriousness i wouldn’t let it get to you. If its something you enjoy then definitely make it your avatar you enjoy it. Who cares what other people think. I wouldn’t be surprised if half the boards think i have a shrine to robbie rotten. i mean i definitely do have a shrine

7 Likes

God dang it! Did I really say “Unicorn”? I meant Unicron! I’m gonna have to fix that.

Thanks man. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I tried looking for that scene in transformers prime were Fowler is at the interview talking about Unicron and they mistake it as Unicorn

Do you mean that scene for The Autobot Clip-episode “Grill”, also Miko make the same mistake in “One Shall Rise part uno.”

1 Like

Thats the one

That is one of my favorite TFP episodes!

Did ya know that, that was the first time Hasbro ever made the Unicron/Unicorn joke, in the almost 30 years that Unicron has existed.

2 Likes