Your Avatar!

my avatar is myself as a minifigure in a ninja outfit and then I took a picture of it in a camera filter. The minifigure is also used in a book series I’m writing

Your profile picture is from RE6, possibly the worst RE game.

3 Likes

Welcome back, good sir.

Indeed, it is. Life got busy and I got busy. But now, I have an increased vocabulary and less stuff to do. I’m back. For a long, long time.

4 Likes

AYYYYYY

You’re back
You’ve only missed everything.

2 Likes

Switching to this, as my last few seem to have caused some concern.

Concept art from my ultimate guilty pleasure, Battleship. I’ve used this as an icon on various other sites for the past several years; ever since the movie first came out.

8 Likes

This is my avatar:

I found it on the internet when I was searching for this:

14 Likes

Seems that you changed it back to good ol’ roodaka…

4 Likes

Eeyup. Seems I’m stuck with her! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Oh hey, look! A UNSC frigate and some Falcons. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think I may be spending a bit too much time in the Halo RP.

6 Likes

whats his name stop with thew riddles

[quote=“RECspiriah, post:770, topic:1204, full:true”]
Yes.
That’s his name.
[/quote]

1 Like

My avatar is a Shuriken of Ice from Ninjago. I chose it because I enjoy Ninjago, my favorite element is Ice, and I enjoy throwing Shurikens at people. Also, for some reason, I always think of paradox images as having rotational symmetry. Also also the Shuriken has 3 points, my favorite number, also…

3 Likes

… What xD

My avatar is an MSPaint Pikachu that’s… Well… A variant of an in-joke on another forum I’m a part of. (If you want a bit more explanation… here… Not that I can guarantee it’ll make sense)
Anyway, we had an avatar switch related to the in-joke, and a few weeks after I said something along the lines of “I’m never changing this avatar!” And I guess I took it to heart… It’s basically become my avatar for everything. xD I even had it as my Facebook profile picture for awhile. xD

3 Likes

Feeling very whimsical today, so for the day I’m a picture of Pop-Tarts. XP

6 Likes

Nothing says whimsy quite like poptarts.

7 Likes

9 Likes

oh

OHHHHHHHHH

this whole time I legit thought it was a glowing dorito this whole time

11 Likes

HOW DARE YOU COMPARE THE MIGHTY SHURIKEN OF ICE TO AN UNWORTHY FOOD!!! :rage: :rage: :rage:

WHY IS THERE NOT A MORE ANGRY EMOTICON!!!

4 Likes

What’s funny is, I looked at it up close and realized what it was, but I forgot that and soon resumed thinking it was a Dorito.

4 Likes