Your Biggest regret

Allowing crushing self hatred to over come me, causing me to drop out of school and ruin any chance of success in my future

4 Likes

Not replacing my body parts with glorious cold metal and silicone parts

2 Likes

OK, let’s be serious. I have a story, that is horrible.
Lat years, instead of ending the year with 10 as a general note…
I…
I…
I ended with 9,94!

2 Likes

Sooo… You skipped forward in time, too?
Or are you talking about grades or something?

2 Likes

What?

1 Like

I am also confused

2 Likes

That is really hard one to answer.

1 Like

this started out funny but got depressing really fast.

2 Likes

The boards are a slippery slope.

1 Like

I really have no idea.

I haven’t really done anything that I regret that much, besides a few accidents that really had no impact on anything whatsoever.

I suppose eating a walnut cookie when I was a little kid.

That was when I found out I had an allergy to nuts.

2 Likes

I lost a Mega Mewtwo Y card because I kept my backpack zipper open and some little kid came and stole it.

2 Likes

Spreading my interest in BIONICLE beyond me.

2 Likes

Not finding this topic earlier and properly resurrecting it

5 Likes

You know, it’s kinda funny

We were all younger back in these days, mostly kids. I was, well, technically an adult, but by age only. Nowadays, I can look back and see serious regrets, things that I’d probably rather not talk about here on these boards, things that I’ve experienced as an adult. But back when this topic was active? I would’ve said something like "not getting (insert product here) when it was out.

Today, if I were pressed to give an actual answer to this topic, it would be something a bit more serious. Like the time this girl was probably trying to ask me out, but I was too caught up in my own issues to realize it. But that’s not the type of fun answer anyone is looking for.

So you know what, I will give a fun answer! My biggest regret is… um… uh…
You know what, my biggest regret is starting that sentence without actually having something to say. Yeah, there we go.

4 Likes

My biggest regret was not transitioning the first time my egg cracked. Pretty much a whole dang year went to waste cause I was stuck in denial. Granted I’m glad that my egg cracked when it did. No way would I want to deal with a gender crisis while I was still in high school. I just really wish that when it did happen it actually stuck.

5 Likes

making a boards account

3 Likes

Ever having a social media account. Instagram is great until the algorithm starts working.

1 Like

The entirety of my posts from 2021-mid 2022

3 Likes

Why?! I enjoyed reading those very much!

2 Likes

You may have enjoyed them but objective quality is a thing too

3 Likes