Your Favorite Non-LEGO Brand as a Kid

What was your favorite toy line as a kid? Mine were Hot Wheels, Matchbox, and Nerf. Discuss!

Hot-wheels, had a car I kept for years after I got less interested in them… really hope I still have it somewhere but I might’ve lost it… :cry:

1 Like

Can’t think of any other big brand names I played with as a kid, I mostly was into Bionicle and LEGO.

But dinosaur toys, man. It was the freaking Cretaceous up in my house.

1 Like

Lego

Oh wait…

Probably Nerf. They’re good for parties and stuff, and I had this amazing automatic chain machine gun thing that had this one piece break rendering it mostly unusable after a couple shots

My dad was trying to fix it, but gave up after a while

And then one day it noticed it had suspiciously disappeared… hmmmmmmm :thinking:

1 Like

Transformers

1 Like

Mainly Hot Wheels and Matchbox due to my love of cars (that still exists to this day) and also Playmobil somewhat

Edit: Also Thomas the Tank Engine

1 Like

Anything that made plastic dinosaurs and Thomas the Tank Engine. Oh, and dinosaur Imaginex

1 Like

I still am a kid, sooooooo… I really liked Playmobile and Galactic Heroes which were like chibi star wars action figures…

1 Like

Robotech

1 Like

Too bad the company that localized Robotech actively sabotaged any effort to localize any of the successor series.

2 Likes

Besides Lego, it was Playmobil and Transformers

1 Like

I had thousand of favorite brands, from Transformers to plastic Ben 10 figures.

1 Like

Here before this is %99.9 of the posts

1 Like

Transformers for me. (So many Bionicle crossovers in my childhood…)

Makuta: Bow before me, form-changing scum.

Megatron: Your knowledge is only overshadowed by your stupidity!

Makuta: …What?

1 Like

Definitely Nerf, Hotwheels, and Hasbro

1 Like

I liked hot wheels, Gundam, transformers, power rangers, digimon. I may not care about hot wheels or digimon that much anymore but my love of all things robot / mecha has become even stronger. I’m working on a custom Gunpla as I type this.

I also used to play Yugioh and still do though that’s not quite a toy brand (at least not anymore.)

1 Like

Transformers.

1 Like