I want space pirates.

3 Likes

Well, 4 legs is technically more practical than 2

But then you can’t get all them dynamic running poses :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What was Lego thinking back then?

“What would a minifigure look like with a nose?”

5 Likes

A lot of people want an EXO force like line, I have to agree. And if it was a reboot or simply taking the base of EXO force it could have a great marketing push if they made an actual anime for it, not something poorly made like JTO but an actually good anime.
It would be a risk yeah, and seeing how Anime is sometimes seen as weird and in some cases a bit perverted I don’t think lego would EVER do this, but I can dream can’t I?

You do know that Lego made animations for exo-force right? 3D anime inspired animation. The entire inspiration of exo-force was anime and manga, in 2006, anime has only become more widely accepted since then, it’s entirely plausible that Lego could do something anime related again,
Given the change in Lego’s business practices any reason against it is entirely monetary.

2 Likes

They did?
What I meant by anime was an actual show, unlike the minisodes of bionicle or whatever, the show could attract an older audience if it’s good enough and since they would have more money, and if they already were into collecting things like gundam or other things they would want to collect the sets.

I don’t dislike the idea honestly, but to expand on my point about the choice being monetary,
Lego is the biggest toy company in the world, and are apparently having trouble keeping up with demand as is, given the modern business practices Lego has they don’t like taking risks, paying a Japanese animation studio to make a series for a new line is a monetary risk, especially when they can do from a business standpoint the same thing cheaper using their current animation studio.

My point was simply that if Lego isn’t making an anime inspired theme it’s because they don’t see it as a positive move for the stability of the company.

2 Likes

I had an idea for a ccbs Godzilla theme. The best part is that it wouldn’t be very hard to make them minifig scale.

Lego space western please.

1 Like

A theme with lots of small, unusual parts and recolors.

[spoiler]Scala

[/spoiler]

1 Like

What adult cartoon would you like to see in LEGO form? South Park, futurama, aqua teen hunger force, etc

1 Like

This.

1 Like

I’m thinking a new line based on hip synthwaveish aesthetics. Im thinking a constraction line with returning colors like old teal and purple. It would appeal to modern retro-ists and old schoolers alike. I would think of it as a spiritual successor to Slizors and Throwbots. I have some plot details too but I don’t want to complicate things too much as of now.

1 Like

I feel like I might have said this before, but really my ideal Lego theme is Vikings

1 Like

TBH, my dream theme would be about miners in space with a more rustic sci-fi.

As much as I like Star Wars for its story, I’ve really never cared that much for the theme.

I’d rather have a more rustic sci-fi about space miners breaking apart asteroids and maybe the other factions of space that compete for the resources and/or space wrecks left by old humans.

1 Like

Acorna anyone?

I like that idea. I would definitely be down with that.

Well, Mars Mission is something similar