Your Most Interesting Use Of A Piece On A MOC? (The NPU Topic)

Making my self’s mocs mask from an ackar ankle armor.

Ah, memories.

2 Likes

I have a butt load but im not going to overdose at the time.

Doomageddon (Top)
http://i.imgur.com/gTukWdf.png

3 Likes

Is that a Speedor head?

1 Like

dew it

I can’t be the only person to have seen the similarities:

Might as well add to the topic:

My interesting use of a piece(s) has to be CCBS shells as heel and toes. It actually gives more posablity to the feet, but I’ll be honest that it’s kinda hard to balance it since their narrow. I wanted to have the MOC be created mainly in CCBS, so I thought of creating custom feet. If you want to see more of it, here. If not, then I’m alright with that.:laughing::
HugeDomains.com (seamless plug-in)

8 Likes

I’ve used Jimi Stringer’s 1.0 chestplate as a mask, and I used two of them as breasts once.

1 Like

A zamor sphere as a heart light.

4 Likes

That can’t be healthy.

That is actually really cool. It looks awesome on a green Bionicle!

1 Like

Oh, forgot to mention in my previous post; I used lots of tube pieces on Ramunu. Not as happy with him as I am with Poaki, but still thought I’d share.

2 Likes

shrug Maybe my use of a bohrok plate as a back on Whotu:

Also, maybe my use of netting as a skirt in my Toa Teridax build. I like the way it layers with the Vezon cape:

1 Like

Duplo squirrel beard, technic ball joints as eyes, nose, and ears. Minifig wigs as cheeks, dorsal fins as a moustache, minifig parkas as gloves, minifig flippers as boots, technic fig helmet as crotch, rubber bands as trim, boat studs as shoulders, technic angle connectors as arms, hero factory shoulder armor as suit, radar dish as trim, etc…
All sorts of upscaled and downscaled pieces working together as one synchronous unit.

1 Like

Pohatu Mata hand as a rotating wrist-mounted weapon

1 Like

Spider-man web for chest armour.

1 Like

My SM has some highlights made of chicken legs.

Rakshi head butt…

I cut off the cuffs on a hand-cuff piece and used them as rings.

And this.

(Didn’t pay off.)

Edited For Double Post - BioKnight

2 Likes

Bohrok Torsos and Rahkshi neck beams to create hips. I’d show a pic but I don’t have one atm. It works well for rahi but not for humanoid builds like toa. Especially since the only way to add connectivity without gappiness is making the legs digitigrade.

I used a Robo Rider Canister lid as a table: