Your Technology

Chromebook, chrome cast, 3ds, ps4, and an iPhone 6s Plus and that’s about it I really don’t buy that many things.

I’ve got a typewriter and a vcr I use to watch Homeboys From Outer Space.

http://www.ranthollywood.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Homeboys.jpg

-IPad mini 2 (because screw the mini 1, it sucked, and 3, because it’s $100 more for a fingerprint scanner)

-Iphone 6 (yay hand me downs)

-an old pc I got fixed

-PS4 (kinda wish I’d either gotten a new PC or an Xbox, because NOBODY I am friends with has one, and I got mine when everyone else got there’s minus internet folks.)

-New 3ds XL (my 3ds was worn out, a bumper was broken and the circle pad was about to go RIP)

-GBA SP (a custom that I made)

-Wii U (I regret buying this too much, fun games, but not enough that’s new or has longevity, the 3ds is better in nearly every way.)

-and at long last, the thing everyone has or had and forgets they ever had it, a Wii. (Which hasn’t been touched in forever.)

PC (and all the basic add ones for basic PC usage)
Smart Phone
Stereo/record player/cassette player (hope somebody here knows what these things are, they are very old tech)
Two clocks
Two watches
A calculator
Printer
A floppy disk reader (you know the save button icon)
Bionicle 2006 Jaller Light-up sword

Guys, we should all pack up our bags.

This guy just beat us in the tech contest.

/s

4 Likes

My Toshiba laptop just died. There goes everything for my next few MOC topics.

My screen died, and my parents screen is messed up.

Toshiba’s are known to do that…

1 Like

This is our second laptop. First one bumped against my counter and the screen and keyboard snapped off.

My laptop is held together with ducttape and the Bionicle unity pieces, because the hinges gave out.

1 Like

I probably should’ve done that when the hinge snapped 4 days after we got it. : P

Oh wow…

it took ours months of slowly falling apart…

1 Like

I got a very jury rigged laptop since I’m trying to keep mine alive after having it in my backpack when I was hit by a truck.

I’ll buy a new one.

When I feel like it.

6 Likes

ouch, I hope you’re ok, the laptop can get replaced, people can’t

4 Likes

Thanks for the concern.

I’m glad my blender of genetics was kind enough to give me strong bones and decent healing.

(Also it happened like 3 months ago so I’m better now)

6 Likes

Updates:
-Newly Built PC, should last a long time and I quite like it. I don’t like the pricetag though, that’s for sure.
-2 OEM desktops I’ve repaired running in a LAN configuration.
-New 3DS
-PS4 (rarely used, kinda want to sell but I made online purchases like an idiot and so I can’t just bring it to a friends and play or sell the games)
-Custom GBA SP still
-Hand-me-down Iphone 6 still. Plan to run this until the camera stops working.

I own:

-A MacBook Air 2016

-A broken PC

-An IPad

-An iPod (though it’s really a family one, I’m the only one who uses it)

-A Samsung Galaxy J3 6V that I got for free at Best Buy, otherwise I would have taken the risk of getting an iPhone by now.

-A Nintendo Switch

-DS Lite

-3DS XL