Your Theme Song

Except ‘main’ is a word refering to one thing.
It’s fine having multiple themes, but eventually everyone’s going to be posting walls of links to youtube videos which is rather spamish.

2 Likes

You can have multiple main themes doncha know.
PS: Dont ruin this topic, it was quite nice to find these gems of songs (honestly I cant describe myself with one song, it hasnt been made yet).

Once again:

The whole point of the topic was to post your definitive theme.
But whatever, you can do what you want. Now to wait for Potao to point out some little error in my post and mock me for the fifth time.

3 Likes

Okay stop going off topic, will ya.

I’m explaining the intent of the topic, which isn’t off topic.

4 Likes

Or at least keep it below five, or something. I don’t really have a definitive theme; I just chose the four that were closest to what it would sound like, so then one could sort of “triangulate” me from that.

2 Likes

As Risebell is the creator of the topic, the intent of the topic is his to decide. If he wishes to limit it to one theme per person, that is his choice to do so.

Please refrain from telling members to be quiet as well; not only is it disrespectful, but it’s very much uncalled for when they’re simply trying to peacefully resolve a dispute.

-MT

15 Likes

Discussion over.

4 Likes

lolrekt

7 Likes

I’ve finally decided…

JMP’s 2K15 theme melody!

2 Likes
3 Likes

This has been my theme for forever:

4 Likes

I only discovered this song recently, but I think it represents me and my worldview pretty well: :smiley:

4 Likes

This is my new theme song

5 Likes

This is now my theme song.

Listen to it and tremble…

3 Likes

Gotta love the '80’s Transformer movie.

5 Likes

It’s a sin not to :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Fits me perfectly.

2 Likes