Your Transformer Name

I…
can’t think of anything with “Yink” in it,
can I get some help?

Mata Nui + Primus = Mamus Nui.

1 Like

SlimeSwipe would be more interesting.

For me personally, doing the combination thing. I’m gonna try to be creative here.

Agtrix Prime.

Ag being the chemical symbol for silver. Prime being obvious.

Trying to actually incorporate the words from my username into a TF name…doubt I could make something that sounds decent.

2 Likes

You think that’s hard, try giving me a transformer name that isn’t Orrel Prime. No seriously, I don’t want to be a prime, I’ll screw it up.

Nopastator- because Nopas(ino) and Devastator.

Yeah guys- Be original and stop with the -prime names. I could have been Bellimus Prime, but making a name like that takes no effort.

Hm. I suggest alternatives such as -Pax or -tronus

Also I’ll present my alternate TF mames

Jamunox Pax
Jerma Prion
Jemophix
JuxaMinorPlex

You guys are kinda missing the point.
It’s combining your name with an existing transformer’s name. Like StarScream.
Should be easy since most transformer name are 2 words mashed together.

I went with Agtrix Prime because it’s already a character I had created for a friend’s comic. So I already had the name with the connection to silver.

That’s the whole reason that my TF name doesn’t really work. TF names are typically two english words mashed together. Orrel doesn’t really fit.

Try Ultra Orrel, like Ultra Magnus.

Grimsidel (Grimlock) , Soundsidel (Soundwave) or Dreysitron (Megatron)

1 Like

That just sound like Toa Orrel isn’t my final form.
Plus, If you’re just gonna make my name like that, Orrel Pax sounds much better.

What would i be?

Anyone or anything that isn’t a prime but also a combination of your name and a transformer’s.
Infact- if you don’t know any transformers names, there’s this thing called google.

Oh we can give suggestions? Ok then, lemme give easy transformers to use for the name Combos incase anyone’s lazy to search

Bulkhead
Sideswipe
Sunstreaker
Bluestreak
Bumblebee
Barricade
Ramhorn
Steeljaw
Alpha Trion
Megatron(megatronus)
Hotshot
Hotrod
Ultra Magnus
Rattrap
Ramjet
Blowout
Knockout
Makeshift
MotorBreath
Windrazor
Ironhide
BeachComber

That’s all I could get from the top of my head

Edit: Since most transformers are actually named after terms and such, just find an easy term that a transformer is named after and combine your (user)name with that

2 Likes

waitwut

He’s one of the original Autobots from G1. Though most usually have his name seperated, it’s still correct spelling… I guess

2 Likes

Squeaver Sound® seems like a company more than a name… I combined it with Sunstreaker to get: SUNSQUEAVER!!!

5 Likes

“CounterKrana” from Counterpunch

“CrossKrana” from Crosshairs

2 Likes