Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Yin and Yang

Blaze kept running in pursuit of this person. He is gonna get answers.

OOC: Not gonna be able to Duel for a while due to life but who said all disputes were to be solved by dueling?

Blaze keeps pursuing the guy.

OOC: I shall try to figure something out tomorrow in my free time. To those that celebrate it: Happy Los Dios de los Muertos(?). Good night!

Jeff had caught up with him. “Any better plan than just running to try to catch him?” He says.

Nick goes about his business and is totally oblivious to what is happening.

After getting no answer, Jeff started speeding up. “Lucky you guys ran by quite loudly.” He said as he tried catching up to the Hornet(@anon68675807)

Jeff rolled up and made a quick direction change, keeping pace while not advancing. “Can’t run forever!”

Jeffrey picked up the pace, gaining to the Hornet. “That’s it!” He says, thinking up a last ditch effort. “I challenge you to a duel!” (@anon68675807)

Edited for Double Post - Prpl

OOC: Gentlemen. I am afraid I will have to close this topic when the new rules take effect. Sorry but this RP was dead from the start due simply to me not having any real plan in place when I started this up. My bad. Perhaps, @anon68675807 and @Runa could end this off with one last Duel?

OOC: If he’s up to it.

OOC: If not, I could have you go up against Blaze in a quick Duel?

OOC: Why not?

OOC: Okay, here we go…

IC: (After a long time) Blaze and Jeff go in for their exhibition Duel for graduation.

OOC: We are doing the IRL text based duel style because I like it. LMK when you are ready. It will likely be tomorrow due to time constraints.

OOC: Oh okay.

IC: Jeffrey prepares his deck. “Alright. With all the deck building and training from the year, it should make this an interesting duel.” He draws his hand. “You get first turn.”

“Very well.” He says, drawing his opening hand.

OOC: Cut or tap?

OOC: What?

OOC: Do you cut my deck?

OOC: Nah

The boys start with 4000 LP.

Blaze looks over his hand and plays three cards facedown in his backfield and one card in Set mode. “Your move.” He says.

He draws. “First, I play Scrap Factory!” He says as the field shifts to the melting pot that is Scrap Factory. Then I play Machina Armored Unit and set a monster in facedown defense position. I end."

Blaze drew. “I will play another facedown,” a new card appears in his backfield. “That’s it.” He says, passing the turn.

OOC: Please show pictures of cards when appropriate.

Graveyard: 0
Field: 1 Set monster and 4 Spell/Trap cards facedown.
LP: 4000
(@Runa)

Jeff draws. “I sacrifice my facedown to summon Scrap Golem!” The monster shatters and is replaced by the Golem. “Then I use his effect to bring back the sacrificed monster, Scrap Goblin! Go, Scrap Renewal!” The fridge of Golem’s torso opens, and Goblin hops out. “Three and five are eight, so I tune Scrap Goblin and Golem to Synchro Summon…” The two turn into stars representing their levels and sink into the massive vat of molten metal, and out of it bursts…

“Rise from the scrapheap! Scrap Dragon!”

Scrap Dragon: 2800 ATK, 2000 DEF

He smirks. "I place one card facedown and end my turn.