Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Yin and Yang

Jeff walks around, uneasy.

Blaze also felt uneasy.

Nick feels also kinda uneasy

They also get the feeling they are being watched.

Nick feels like he recognizes the presence ,but can’t place it.

Blaze’s own eye acts up again. ow, stuipd eye. Was working just fine when I left home but now is going heywire and being a literal pain. Blaze thinks as he thinks he sees a dragon in the skies, he blinks and finds that it was likely his mind playing tricks on him.

1 Like

Nick trips and face plants

OOC did he see this http://orig12.deviantart.net/4388/f/2016/142/8/a/slifer_the_sky_dragon__full_artwork_2016__by_alanmac95-da3ehr9.jpg

1 Like

OOC: nope, this: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61DBttZU%2BoL.jpg

1 Like

Jeff sees him and walks over.

Blaze just smiles, “Did you see a dragonic entity fly over or am I going crazy…again?” He asks, he had gone crazy last year when he visited the abandoned dorm on his only dare that he’d accept. It looked so harmless until he crossed the building proper’s threshold.

“I didn’t see anything.” Jeff says. “But last night, I saw something online that I thought was neat.”

“Oh, what was it?” He asks, glad for the change in topic.

“Apparently, Industrial Illusions once made limited reprints of the number cards and Orichalcos, only without the whole ‘evil possession’ thing, but their’s so few that not a lot of people have them.”

OOC: this is sort of an idea to retcon the numbers and Orichalcos’ possession thing if you want, so we can use them and not have to worry about that subplot diverting from the main plot.

Blaze thinks for a moment, he opens his eyes in fear. “How much are you willing to bet that these encounters with the Numbers and Orichalcos may have been a illusion?” He asks worriedly.

“Or a placebo.” Jeff reasoned.

“Perhaps.” Blaze says. He sees movement out of the corner of his eye, someone fled. Blaze begins to run after the figure.

Jeff followed. He looked for any way to gain higher ground.

There wasn’t much to be found, except for the trees. The figure was lost and Blaze looked around and ran towards a sound to his right.

Jeff quickly climbed a tree and followed him through the branches, hoping to get ahead of the runner and cut him off.

The runner vanished into the old dorms. Blaze stops at the boundary of the dorm. Why did he have to go in there? He thinks fearfully.