Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Yin and Yang

“It seems I have gathered an audience.” The figure says. “I am afraid I will have to bid you adieu but fret not, you shall find yourselves my prey soon enough!” The three go unconscious and when they wake, they find themselves in the common area of the main campus. Blaze shakes his head, “Please tell me that was all just a bad dream.” He asks.

OOC: little teaser for later. G’night!

“I wish I could.” Jeff adds solemnly.

Blaze heaves a heavy sigh. “It’s getting late, all of us shall meet at the docks tomorrow at lunch to talk about this.” Blaze tells him the heads back to his room for sleep, which will likely be riddled with nightmares because of the recent events.

“Okay, but tomorrow I’d like a rematch tomorrow, since we didn’t finish our duel on the boat.” Jeff says before leaving for his own dorm.

Nick walks away towards the obelisk dorms

Jeffrey looks out of the window as he sits in his room, clutching onto the photo he has in his pocket, still refusing to look at it.

Blaze’s sleep was riddled with nightmares; it was obvious when he went to his first class that he didn’t sleep well at all.

“Hey.” Jeff says as he walks up. “You okay?”

“Nightmares.” Is all he grumbles before taking a swig of orange juice to try to wake himself up more.

“Oh, well, I hope it gets better.” He makes sure no one was looking and asked Blaze in more of a whisper than usual. “Did it have to do with what happened last night?”

A look from Blaze says everything he needs to know.

1 Like

Jeff nods. “'Nuff said.”

“Hornet, report!” A shadowy, distorted voice said from the comm in his helmet.

1 Like

He sees a girl dressed in Obelisk garb on his way out. “Watcha doin?” She asked.

1 Like

Blaze held his necklace in his free hand as he listened to the lecture on the history of Shadow Games. What a coincidence. he thinks as he takes another swig of OJ.

1 Like

Blaze packed his things for lunch, he headed for Slifer to rent the equipment for fishing and cooking the ones he keeps for lunch.

“Agent Hornet! Report immediately!” The voice orders, very loudly.

OOC: You asked for it.

Blaze begins walking up and reaches for the knob to his room.

There is a pause, “I hope you are being subtle, if you blow it you will be brought in for an in-person debriefing. These Shadow Games are in need of investigation; report your findings weekly and when developments arise. HQ out.” The superiors say.

Hornet sees the Dark Magician give him a glare. Blaze walks in. “Who messed up my room?!” He yells in annoyance. He goes to gather his things and get a start on cleaning this mess. He looks for any sign of who did this.

The Magician points to where the spy ran off to. Blaze takes his gear and gave chase.

Blaze kept running in pursuit of this person. He is gonna get answers.

OOC: Not gonna be able to Duel for a while due to life but who said all disputes were to be solved by dueling?