Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Yin and Yang

OOC: Scrap Factory in play, Machina Armored Unit in the back row, and a facedown beside it.

OOC: Okay, I think I’ll go for it.

IC: He tells his Magician to attack Jeff.

Jeff’s LP: 4000-3300

“I end my turn.” Blaze says.

Jeff winces from the hit, but continues on. “Alright, draw.” He frowns. “I set a monster facedown and end my turn.”

OOC: Double post.

IC: Blaze draws and looks at his hand. “I sacrifice my Set Monster to summon Dark Magician Girl!”

“And I’ll have her hit the books starting with Magic Formula!”

Dark Magician Girls flips through it and goes up to 2700 ATK.

Jeff stays stern faced. He’s gonna attack, I know it.

He smiles, “White Magician, attack his facedown!” He commands.

A cute red robot is revealed cowering, and is soon shattered. “Machina Peacekeeper’s effect, I can get one Union monster from my deck and add it to my hand!” He shows a Machina Gearframe and adds it.

“Now, Dark magician Girl will attack you directly!” He prepares he attack.

It goes through as Jeff recoils.

LP: 600

Blaze looks worried, “Your turn, Jeff.” He says.

He draws. “Heh, I guess I started with a pretty bad hand.” He chuckles. “I play Machina Gearframe, who’s effect lets me add one “Machina” monster from my deck to my hand. So I choose Machina Fortress.” He adds it. “Then, Using Fortress’ effect, I discard him and Machina Sniper to the scrapheap to special summon him!” Fortress ends up on Jeff’s field.

“Then, using the Union ability of Machina Gearframe, I equip him to Fortress.” Gearframe disassembles in a modular fashion and attaches to Fortress. “With that, I end.”

“Draw! First, I activate Pitch-Black Power Stone,”

"

“Then activate Swords of Revealing Light!”

“Now, Magician Girl attacks your Fortress!”

She sends an attack.

OOC: Gonna need to wrap this up quickly as it is getting late. Or we can continue tomorrow evening, your pick.

Jeff takes 200 damage, and Gearframe is destroyed, leaving Fortress. Jeff sighs. “I forfeit, you win. Maybe we can rematch soon.” He chuckles.

1 Like

The mages didn’t vanish but Blaze shook his hand, “Well played. Visit my place sometime?” He asks.

Kaiba watched the Duel and was impressed by the good sportsmanship displayed. Crowler gave his usual monologue/speech for the end of the year and everyone cheered.

1 Like