Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Yin and Yang

Jeff hops down and walks over. He does a small little wave.

“Your thinking of my father.” Nick says sounding sad.
OOC : that is cool.

OOC: I think I found the theme for my Spellcasters deck. All in favor?

IC: “What’s got you down, buddy? I just can’t stand seeing a sad face like that.” He says, legitimate concern in his voice.

“My dad died a few days after giving me this” Nick says pulling a card out of his duel disk.

Blaze looks at the card.

OOC: Which card is it?

OOC : slifer

OOC: Here’s an image of the card from the anime, why anime? Because that’s the setting but IRL effect is in effect.

IC: Blaze does a double take. “Wow, I’m so sorry for your loss.” He says, sympathizing with him.

Nick puts the card back in his duel disk and starts off towards the back of the ferry.

“Hey, I understand how you feel but why so down in the dumps? You seem like a nice guy, wanna talk?” He asks, following close.

“Sure I guess.”

“Well, what sorts of hobbies do you have?” He asks.

“Dueling”

OOC : got to go

“Same here, I also like listen to music, classical’s one of my favorite genres.” He says.

OOC: Okay.

“Rock and electronic.” Jeffrey chimes in, quiet as usual.

“Yeah, I also play some music on a recorder flute, even did one or two transcriptions for fun.” He hoped he didn’t sound like he was stroking his ego, he wasn’t doing that.

“Cool.” He says. Something catches his eye, and he’s visibly distracted.
In the people, he thought he saw black hair, styled like that of an 80’s hair band. He blinked and it was gone. That can’t be her. Can it? He thinks to himself.

Sheesh, the guy’s getting more easily distracted than a Lematoran on a caffine overdose He thinks. 'Dude, you okay?" He asks.

“Yeah.” He says, snapping out of it.

“Perhaps a Duel could get your mind back to Earth?” Blaze asks.

“Maybe.” He says. He readies his duel disk, the top part extending out and up, and the bottom extending down. “Why not try?”

OOC: in a bit.