Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Yin and Yang

OOC I can’t use yugioh pro seeing as the only device I have is a tablet. Trust system?

Nick’s academy style duel disk activates saying “let’s duel already.”

OOC guess I’ll go first
IC “I begin by summoning Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger in attack position then I set one card face down and end my turn”.

P.s topaz tiger = atc/ 1600 def/ 1000

1 Like

In the crowd watching Jeff and Blaze duel was a girl from Obelisk facing towards this duel. Her eyes widen and she tries to inconspicuously walk towards Nick and Hornet. “Crystal Beasts…” She mutters. “What are the chances. Hornet may be in for something more than an easy win…”

OOC: early reveal for a later NPC.

1 Like

OOC okay.

“I summon mystic swords man LV4 in attack mode I end my turn.”

Field/ Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger , Mystic Swordsman LV4 and one face down card.

LP: 8000

2 Likes

“You destroyed my face down, Mirror force.” Nick says smirking.

1 Like

OOC didn’t you already attack and destroy swordsman with ant.

1 Like

OOC oh
“The second effect of Topaz Tiger it goes to my spell and trap zone. I begin my turn by summoning Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus and setting two cards face down.” Nick says still smirking “I end my turn.”

LP: 5400

1 Like

“The card was Malevolent Catastrophe” Nick says smirking.

1 Like

The girl faces the floor as she laughs. She looks back up and brushes her hair, like that out of an 80s hair rock band, out of her face. “Maybe not. Has it, but doesn’t seem to know how to play it all that well.”

About this is the time Scrap Dragon had been summoned again in the duel between Jeffrey and Blaze. She saw this as memories came to her mind of a time long past. With remorse and regret she turns away, focusing back on Hornet’s duel.

1 Like

OOC is it my turn?

Blaze smiles, “I activate Magic Cylinders!”

“That turns your dragon’s attack right back at you!” The attacks goes in one cylinder and then launches out the other.

“But there’s more.” Blaze says. “The Black Pendant equipped to my magician was destroyed and its Black Shrapnel deals you 500 points of damage!” He yells as a flurry of black bits of the pendant fly straight for Jeff.(@Runa)

“Ah but your attack failed” Nick says revealing a face down "you didn’t pay much attention did you? I gain life points equal to all your monsters attack points thanks to my card draining shield.

OOC Oh I miss typed I put down two sorry.

OOC : you just want to restart the duel?

OOC sorry

OOC: This is an issue I was aware of when I had him join. [quote=“Firestorm, post:107, topic:40332, full:true”]
OOC : you just want to restart the duel?
[/quote]

Unfortunately for the sake of mitigating a hassle, I’m afraid I’ll have to invoke the GM power of Time Manipulation and have you guys restart the duel so we can have the whole mess work properly. But I have a little story way to make it work.

IC: The Obelisk Girl, Blaze and Jeff feel a sudden presence around the boat and Nick and Hornet suddenly feel like their heads will explode. When they come to, they find their Decks reshuffled and lifepoints reset. Blaze feels a burning pain in his left hand, right eye and his head as this all happens. Blaze checks his field and Jeff’s, along with the entire boat that he could see. Nothing noticeable had changed but something felt off, like something was changed in some way. He shakes his head to clear it and refocuses on the duel he was in. I’ll have time for that later. He thinks.

1 Like

OOC I’m so sorry you go first.

1 Like

OOC: It’s okay, just make sure to carefully read your posts before you guys submit them. Both you and @anon68675807. This is a new thing for everyone, we will all figure this out together. Now then, let the Duel re-begin!

1 Like

"Nick " Nick says drawing his hand "go first ".

A symbol flashed in the minds of all 5 people: The Eye of Anubis but instead of it being gold, it was blood-red and seemed to be covered in black flames and a golden light piercing through the pupil. (@Runa, @anon68675807, @Firestorm)

OOC: Image was drawn by DeviantArt user Carlos123321.

1 Like