Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Yin and Yang

He sits in his seat, relieved that he made it.

“Ah, Mr. Mau.” The professor greets, “Would you be so kind to inform the class about the difference between one substance and other substance?” He asks.

Jeff does so. He doesn’t go all too deep into specifics, but it’s just enough to be just above what would be necessary.

“Very good.” The professor then gets the two substances which look almost identical. “Now, would anyone like to see what happens when you dissolve these materials and then combine the solutions?” He asks, looking for volunteers.

Jeff, while interested, didn’t volunteer.

“Anyone?” Then the professor blocks a spitball, “Thank you, Mr. Kingson.” The whole class looks at the Obelisk Blue that was named, Jeff would recognize him as the leader of the bullies from earlier. “Nah, too much-Yipe!” He says then gets a glare from the professor, causing Kingson to quickly get to the table and dissolves the materials and combines them in a large beaker. The liquid turns silver, “Now, submerge this iron disk in it.” The student does so and suddenly it turns black. Everyone ducks but him and the beaker explodes, leaving Kingson covered in soot. He was stock still and then the teacher gets out of cover. 'If you had paid attention last year, you would’ve remembered that is the result of that experiment, I hope you will keep that in mind this year." He says as Kingson staggers to his seat.

Jeffrey stifles a chuckle.

“That concludes this lecture. Please get your textbooks from my desk and do the homework written on the board behind me and turn it in first thing tomorrow.” The professor says as the bell rings.

OOC: @Runa, @anon68675807, you guys’ll be in charge from 1645-2200 MST as I have work tonight, sorry. Also, I have begun my digital reconstruction of my drawings via Paint.net. @Runa, @anon68675807, you guys are in charge until further notice. Sorry about this but life takes priority.

1 Like

Jeff gets his book and assignment and walks out, finding Blaze. “Probably because this place is called Duel Academy, but I sometimes forget they need to still teach Core Curriculum.” He chuckles and checks for what time his next class starts.

Nick walks up to Kingson and says “Why are you such a jerk to people in the other dorms I mean seriously don’t you think it’d be better to have friends not enemys?” (@BlackBeltGamer98)

OOC: Due to life, I will try to do my best to continue this thing but @Runa will be head GM when I am absent and @anon68675807 will when both myself and Runa are absent.

IC: Kingson only laughed, “You must be new here.” He then explained how the school’s ranking system worked and how Blues were the only real duelists and how much the other dorms were losers. “…And that is why everyone else in this school is a bunch of sorry, wimpy little losers.” He said. Behind a corner, out of sight, Blaze had heard every word and if he were able, he would spit much worse than fire, those guys would know how it feels to take a lava bath.

Jeff overheard. “Do you wish to test that theory?” He asked.

The Blue was about to give him a smug remark when suddenly Blaze walked out of his hiding place. “You know, I am not the best Duelist but I think that you forgot one other thing. Or am I muscling into this conversation too much?” He says with a smug smile on his face. “Come on boss!” Said a guy with a nasally Jersey accent, “Ya gonna take that?” Blaze chuckles under his breath.

OOC: G’night! You guys know the drill.

Intruiged, Jeffrey watches.

Kingson was now enraged, he yelled out, “Slifer slime!” And punched Blaze. He reeled from the blow.

Nick tackles Kingson and holds him down.

Blaze was laughing in surprise, “Mata Nui!” He exclaimed. “And here I thought he wasn’t gonna actually hit hard.” He says. Crowler, his timing as perfect as ever, saw the scene and thought, This is perfect; a Slifer pressuring an Obelisk and a Ra into bullying for him? I am going to get another expulsion under my belt and one less slacker polluting this fine institution.. “Mr. Day? If you would kindly back away, I would like to speak to these troublemakers about their unprofessional behavior.” His eyes were looking at Blaze and Jeff, ignoring the black eye Blaze was getting.

“Mr. Crowler in all fairness Kingson is trying to cause trouble not them” Nick says still holding Kingson down

“Nonsense, Kingson is an upstanding-”. He begins but is cut off by Blaze, “Upstanding jerk who was only able to stay a year because of a loophole you took advantage of that allowed him to be put in Blue rather than Yellow because of his being at a prep school.” Crowler was about to snap at Blaze but was shoved aside by Kingson who was in a rage. He winds up a punch and Blaze blocks it and they start to spar. Crowler calls on his device for security but goes pale when he hears Bonaparte’s voice informing him of something.

Nick tackles Kingson and tries to hold him down