Yu-Gi-Oh

Masked Heroes, Pure Speedroids and that Kaiju swag are under my belt.
But I got a tone of stuff built and building, with the two I’m working on being Super Quantums and Inzektors because #latetotheformat

Also one day I’ll have Deskbots working
Oooooooooone day

Did you guys watch YCS Vegas? It was pretty crazy seeing that 8 MATERIAL MAGUS and a bunch of other amazing topdecks from PePe and PK.

2 Likes

Yugioh? I play that. I have a bunch of decks. I have Ghostricks,
Train Drain(I have three each of all the train promos :slight_smile: )
Gimmick Puppet FTK/OTK,
Lightsworn.
and, what I play primarily…
Six Sams.
All Pendulumns get gud. (Though I have an incomplete Ignkight build)
I have an incomplete Kaiju-Graydle thingy (coz Godzilla FTW)

Nah

2 Likes

#THAT BOSH SUPPORT FIXED THIS SO GOOD TIER 2 CONFIRM FOR ROUGE?

Have you guys seen the new leaks for the Dark Illusion cards? Looking pretty hype with NUMBER 100 AS A RANK 1.

Also, OCG Banlist nuked the meta real hard yo.

2 Likes

This comments section, TVTropes

and in fact the fandom in general

needs to get over themselves

The operatic wailing/singing goes friggen amazingly with this track

they just blend together so well

and it’s just all so good

even after the months since I first heard it

still in love as though it were the first time.

2 Likes

All of you Yugioh kids
I’m hoping to bring Tzolkin HEROes (think Teledad 2: Electric Boogalooo or something) to the Next Level Games Dandenong Regionals next week
And I need help
Theoretically, my ratios should be fine
But in YGOPro they aren’t
And I don’t have all of the cards shipped in yet.
Should I run 2 Armageddon Knight and 2 Dark Grepher, or Knight at 3 with 2 Grepher? Knight is really important and I want to open it, but it clogs and it’s searchable with ROTA.

I’m also running 2 Red resonator and 2 Call, should I pump one of them to 3? I need to see it, but it clogs
And I can’t play Allure because it hurts me too much, so I’m relying on Upstart + Destiny Draw.

1 Like

Link Summoning

Is an okay mechanic that hasn’t fixed anything with the game but simply slowed other decks down.

Zoodiac still does things with ease, Quasar is still done with Gofu + Knight
It seems interesting, but a little punishing to things that can’t handle the cost.

(Reviving dead topic lel)

Having been experimenting with my Train Deck, I’ve been able to incorporate Kaiju and Shaddoll cards into the deck and it works really well.

The way I’ve done it as well also leaves me able to run Synchro’s as well (Beelze and Star Eater specifically)

Though for it to really work I need Exodius the Ultimate Forbidden Lord.

I also have no idea how any of this Link stuff works.

1 Like

So I have been buying cards recently. I’ve mainly been buying Lunalight monsters for this Fire Formation Lunalight deck I have been working on. Still need some Link Monsters for it though. Thank RANK10YGO for that out of nowhere interest.

And just the other day I got Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon. I love this card. Also Xyz Pendulum cards: Who is the crazy individual who came up with this? Yes, Let’s take the near-immortal Pendulum monsters and combine them with the easy-to-summon Xyz monsters.

If you ever need a reason for Link monsters, here’s one of them.

Wrote a thing. Introduction to fundamentals of deckbuilding theory, and a long list of further reading for anyone wanting to dig deep into the ARG archives!