Yveran's sketchdump

i kindly request you delet

1 Like

Oh gosh these are all amazing. So glad I found this topic. Also you have a great taste in video games.

1 Like

Thank ya, means a lot! And I suppose that means you have good tastes yourself, though mine appear to be a bit limited to edgy stuff.

3 Likes

ha, now that i’ve done this i can say i updated this before a whole year elapsed.

6 Likes

Yeah so I suck at fighting games, but the character designs are almost universally top-tier. Skullgirls is no exception - I mean, where else are you going to get an acrobat with a living muscular hat that she can operate as a second pair of arms?

6 Likes

A study of Norman Rockwell’s “The Golfer”.

So I’m a sophomore in college and majoring in art now. That’s a thing.

It’s kind of weird to be able to look back at all these things that I’ve drawn over the course of a single thread. And it’s even weirder to think that this topic thread is almost five years old now, considering I started this whole thing back in freshman year of high school

I was a such a wannabe edgy kid back then
…arguably still am

In any case, in order to avoid more of old man Yveran reminiscing, I just want to say thanks for looking at my dumb art. I’ll maybe upload something every now and then that I’m particularly proud of.

11 Likes

Firstly, glad to hear you’re majoring in art, you definitely have the talent for it, and secondly, the study looks great, especially the shading on the forward most forearm.

3 Likes

Thank ye man. I’m quite proud of it.

3 Likes

this is excellent

1 Like