Zarkon God of the Kaijus

Wassup guys. here is my first post on TTV Message Boards. I have always been a fan of creative legos, and when I found this website, my mind was blown. I have been working on this moc for quite some time now. My goal is to make it look like a giant muscular and lean version of a kaiju. Last year in July I had started on it but I had school coming up so I was unable to finsh it. Now that I have, Im very excited to share my first lego creation, Zarkon the Kaiju God.
 One thing I must say about my moc though, is that I used the feet of Izewolf's frost beast moc as a refrence point for Zarkon's feet. just wanted to give credit to that so it doesnt seem like im copying. And i tried to make the feet my own design as well to make it more unique.This is the longest creation Ive worked on so i hope you all like it.

17 Likes

Woah! That is a big (surprisingly stable looking) guy!

A couple of the armor plate colors seem a bit odd due to their abrupt color shifts from the main pattern (such as the blue ones on the ends of his upper arms), but that can most likely be blamed on part limitations, either way, he’s looking pretty nice so far!

2 Likes

Big, but really messy in some areas. Really cool though. Hope you do more with this moc in the future.

Definitely kaiju like though.

Yea that is true I am at the moment limited on parts but I’m working on it. Still uploading photos so hang on

1 Like

Well hey, even with that this is still an impressive CCBS titan moc!

1 Like

Thanks

Thanks. Can u tell me what areas are
Messy so I could improve in this areas

edited for double post - slime
don’t double post

2 Likes

It is really just the lower part of the lower arms and the “croch” area.
And also the tail

Ok I’ll see what I can do

1 Like

I am a fan of everything but the tail! I find CCBS to be intimidating to work with though, so hats off for that! :grinning:

1 Like

thanks. im still trying to make the tail fit with the rest a of the body.

1 Like

Large and looks quite formidable, colours are a little all over the place, but looks great!

It seems to be big and stable and I like it, however, The color scheme seems off. I am OK with the red and reddish-orange, but I don’t like the blue and the green. I see that the green is only in the head, so if you want to keep that head design, add more green in this moc, and change that blue! Also, try to put some Bohrok eyes, because this moc look awkward without eyes.
And a small advice: try not to use space at the beginning of a phrase, or that will happen…
9/10

1 Like

This thing vs gypsy danger… who would win?

Make a jager moc next!
Please…

I might make one, but It’ll be a challenge. Which one would be better to build it with. Thechnic legos or brick legos.

1 Like

I’m not sure… I’d say a combination of both.
But I haven’t really attempted to build a jager before, so mabye ask someone else in the message boards.
Or go to the How to: moc tutorials topic

Ok :ok_hand:t5:
How do you get to the moc tuturials thing

@Toa_Vladin I’ll look into it

Edited for Triple Post - Prpl

Top of the Lego creations category

Oh I see it now got it

1 Like

Odd color distribution aside, the torso build is fairly compact for CCBS standards.

The reuse design of Dragon Bolt wings with gold is noticeable, lower section and tail defiantly need some coverage, and the chest design just works out very well with blob of trans-orange plating.

Thanks I’ll take note of that