Zehn-Uhn Romo, The "Enlightened Paladin"...

Zehn-Uhn Romo was a foot soldier for the exclusive clan known as the Ravos Intaz, who were tasked with hunting down and punishing those responsible with corrupting the Ravos’ homeplanet to the point where the main resources where completely depleted. Zehn-Uhn himself was sent by his superiors to track down a target, however on his journey he came across a monk who he attempted to hustle. The monk quickly stuck him down but they hesitated when it came to killing him. Zehn-Uhn later awoke in a strange temple where the monk would later train him.
This moc was built in a day or two and was an attempt to use the hand design I had came up with prior. I’m overall quite happy with the results of this moc, however there are a few areas I plan to go over. For instance, the feet and lower arms. For now he fits in perfectly with the rest of my mocs. I am open to questions about the moc of course.

Imgur link- Zehn-Uhn Romo, The "Enlightened Paladin"... (/u/nuke4hire) - Album on Imgur

41 Likes

This guy has a really cool design, and I really love the colorscheme. The only thing that stands out to be somewhat awkward is the small blips of gold on him; if you could I would remove it, but I don’t know if Lego has made yellow robot arms. Also, his forearms are a tad bit long.

Also that outdoor photography is sweet!

2 Likes

Thanks! Perhaps the gold is jarring, maybe it should be switched out.

1 Like

I’m a really big fan of the leg and arm designs, especially the arms. The custom mask looks sick.

Colour schemes a bit all over the place and I think there is too much going on with that.

1 Like

This guy has an absolutely amazing head.

1 Like

Thanks, it’s just a simple brick built head with a mask slapped on.

1 Like

Looks good! I really like the alien feel he has going for him. I do agree with the others as far as the gold goes however. [quote=“ReeseEH, post:2, topic:40548”]
but I don’t know if Lego has made yellow robot arms.
[/quote]

They have, I have quite a few from HF IFB sets.

1 Like

nice head and arm design

1 Like

He has a great colour scheme and design, especially the head. Nice work!

1 Like