Zoetrope Podcast

Here’s something totally new and original: a podcast!

Featuring myself and my good friend @ChortleMachine. It’ll focus on tropes in the media (but not really).

Episodes will range from 7 - 14 minutes long, and the first one is here for all to hear. We recorded these way back in 2017:

##Lemme know what y’all think!

13 Likes

As a totally unrelated person seeing this content for the first time, I heartily recommend you go watch this. These guys make some great content. Especially that ChortleMachine guy. (I hear he’s really cool)

10 Likes

From what I listened to, I really liked it.

4 Likes

That’s very nice coming from an unrelated person such as yourself.

I’m glad y’liked it :smile:

5 Likes

5:50-6:13 That was one of the best lead up jokes I’ve ever heard. :joy:

I also appreciated the segment at the end where you talked about the technological advancements in neural prosthetic technology. I am in the mechanical design/engineering field myself so this was right up my alley.

I look forward to the next one.

2 Likes

Haha yes, that’s one of my favorites as well :smile:.

Oh wow, that’s really cool. We bring up technology a bit in later episodes but it isn’t as prevalent as other topics. Though I’m probably misremembering.

If you liked that joke about feet, I think you’re really gonna like what we have in store.

2 Likes

EPISODE 2; something something live action adaptations

##Hope you enjoy it! pls let us know what y’think.

6 Likes

EPISODE 3; something something cinema

##Lettuce know what you think!

3 Likes

@Waj before I watch this, I must ask if it is Doggo friendly content

2 Likes

Yeah totally.

Letting your dog listen to this will incur no serious side effects.

Only silly ones.

3 Likes

Top 10 reasons… why?

We criticize the over abundance of Top 10s, how bad video editing tutorials can be, and a bit about math. ALSO A N I M E O P E N I N G S.

4 Likes

Truly a hero for the ages

3 Likes

Back with a bit of a longer episode this time 'round. It gets deep.

3 Likes