12 Days of Christmas Challenge! (Day 24)

AH HA! Thank you!

3 Likes

Assuming track and college don’t get in the way, sure. I’ll join.
Edit: I have a question. Am I allowed to submit a moc that I have posted on the boards, but I that I edit/upgrade (on the correct day) sufficiently? If so, what defines sufficiently in this case?
If not, then I’ll just go shove a swedish fish inside of one of my mocs and post it in this reply.

screw it, i’ll throw down.

sign me up.

3 Likes

mm. Apparently I am unable to read. Welp, better go find some swedish fish

1 Like

I’ll join. Seems fun

This seems like so much fun and I’d love to join if I weren’t too busy.

I’ll be cheering on from the sidelines tho!

(also i’d just like to point out the 12 days of christmas start from the 25th and end on the 6th of jan, but heyho)

2 Likes

I’m in. Seems like a good challenge.

Time for day 1! Get building !

Alright! Here we go!

Male Mui-Drake

I figured posting a separate topic a day would be less of a mess. I sure hope this works.

8 Likes

So are you making a separate topic, or do we just post our Mreations here?

~W12~

this might lag the site !

Post them here, reply to the post with the day.

Believe me, there are bigger topics out there
cough 2016 discussion cough

If I haven’t mentioned already
The host post for the day will be posted at 6:30 AM PST

1 Like

ya I thought you meant post to the site not this exact page. ya I got in s**t when I posted like 5 moc in a day so that’s why I was worried.

With a host post, there will be less topic clutter

2 Likes

So, as I understand it, we post our MOCs here.
In that case, here’s mine.

Umarak the Stunted

13 Likes

So, these are three mini transformers. They speak for themselves I believe. The one on the far left is a tank, the middle one is an excavator, the right one is an airplane. Any suggestions for what vehicles to build next.

7 Likes

Here’s my first one! (Also might make a separate topic for this, just because I’m so proud of it)
I decided to make Overlord!
Base mode

Jet mode

Tank mode

Ship mode (I included it because the toy does it)

Robot mode

Accessories

A closer look at the accessories

Anyways, as I said, I’ll probably make a separate topic, so I can go into more detail about this.

So this started out as the Overlord from LSOTW, but in the end, it just turned into my own design. I made sure to include all his things that make him Overlord, including the chainsaw, the ab guns, and the splitting tank that forms the legs! I’m really happy with how this turned out, and I hope you guys like it!

14 Likes

@decepticonaiden

all you need is a good face, and you’ll earn a bit more of my respect (the moc in and of itself earn a hell of a lot)

GG.

2 Likes

Ay m8 here ya go. No idea what to name it, just got home really late from practice and I’m dead.

Oh and yeah, there’s that swedish fish that nobody asked for

12 Likes