12 years later, I finally noticed this minor thing

Um… yeah. I feel incredibly late.

It’s been 12 years and I just noticed I built Tahu Nuva with his arms backwards.

I put them the other way, with the wider parts near the top.
so
Yeah. I feel like a skrub. o_o

EDIT: Wait…
http://lego.brickinstructions.com/08000/8572/001.jpg

Now I’m confused.

37 Likes

Im sure other people (me included) would probably put them in widest at the top, and that is confusing, I guess either way is right.

5 Likes

Wait, what, how-the heck?! My mind is in a twist looking at these two pictures. :-/

4 Likes

…what?

just…

…what?

WHICH WAY DO THEY GO?

11 Likes

In the words of one of my predecessors…

"MY MIND!!!"

But seriously, lego is strange and flexible to the designs of sets… atleast the legs weren’t flipped for either of them and that this error never appeared on the other toa…

Right?

4 Likes

Mind… blown.

Re-evaluating my whole entire childhood now.

6 Likes

This same thing has happened to several other 2001 pictures, if my memory serves.

4 Likes

I really hate it when they do this…

6 Likes

Its a design flaw for those pictures, nothing more. Tahus arms were meant to have the lager part facing upwards.

7 Likes

what

24 Likes

Well than good thing I don’t have a Tahu nuva or else I would be inclined to figure out which way is correct.

1 Like

Says what? The instructions? The designer? The majority of promo images? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

See, I’m not a nitpicky type of person, so this doesn’t bother me.

Says the BIONICLE 2003 Mask of Light Movie!
BOOM!

And, the inside of the building instructions

The Lego Movie says,“don’t follow the instructions”, but when it comes down to business…

#Follow the instructions!

14 Likes

Just rebuild your Tahu with one arm wide-top and with one arm wide-bottom. Easy peasy.
jk

10 Likes

Perfect. 12/10

8 Likes

How did I not see that before…

1 Like

His manly muscles must be at the top.

(although to be honest, I always prefer the large part at the bottom, for everything.

6 Likes

This happened to me too about 5 years ago

way too confusing /s