1st Anniversary Contest Results

Congratz to everyone! and thanks to everyone who made it a good run!

1 Like

Congrats to the winners, hopefully we have another contest next year :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not Tak

1 Like

Congrats to all. You are the best of the best, the finest at their finest, the…um…I can’t think of another one. Good job guise!

Also, thanks to everyone who, against their better judgement, voted for me. It is an honor to have taken part in this contest.

2 Likes

Good job to you guys. I suppose you saw my would-be contest entry had I been here.
Hey, I would’ve lost anyway. I don’t think voters would care to read so much within one day.

But yes, good job. NoCash, I liked your entry. Like Tchalla’s, it was a world-builder and a first-person PoV, just not with Ekimu as the narrator.

Helryx, you put in as much effort in this as an expert MOCist would, having story details, and a great MOC (though not sized down to a protector :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ). One thing; you capitalize your title?

Toxic, I never expected an artist like you. That style is amazingly edgy, and detailed. Pretty glad you showed us your true skill in art.

Tak, you won by a landslide. Everyone wanted OOG, so that’s an issue. But hey, your claymation was great!

I congratulate all winners. For your prize, you may PM me your Self-MOC (except for Helryx and Tak; theirs have been done).

-@NoCashValue
-@toxicmocs

4 Likes

Thanks buddy.

@RaptorTalon , you should have won for that epic Skull Slicer story! :cry:

Hey, thats my thing!

4 Likes

Hey, I’ll point you out anytime, 'mkay?

1 Like

Congrats everybody!

1 Like

Thanks so much, man! I worked very hard on my entry :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah, I need your self-MOC.

Oh, I havent posted him on the MB yet but I could still pm you pictures

Nice jobs guys :slight_smile:

1 Like

Everyone did marvelous. You should all be proud of yourselves!

7 Likes

Thanks man! And no, both my name and title are un-capitalized.

In hindsight, it’s probably good that I didn’t win… my title would’ve fallen somewhere between “Intensity Intensifies” and “Eljay is Senpai”.

2 Likes

Congo-rats to the winners.

5 Likes

Mine would have something about HF.

1 Like

this took way too long, but whatever

@NoCashValue @toxicmocs @tak210 @helryx congrats :smile:

sorry NCV, I’ll update it when you got your self moc ready

11 Likes

That looks awesome! Thanks!

1 Like