2004 Masks Vector Drawing

A collection containing all 6 Great Kanohi masks of the year 2004. Use them as your own screen background. If you have Windows, you can even choose how many wallpapers should be displayed.
List of all years I will do:
-2001 - done 2001 Masks Vector Drawing
-2002 - done 2002/2003 Masks Vector Drawing
-2004 - done
-2005 - to do
-2006 - to do
-2007 - to do
-2008- to do

Great Huna - Toa Vakama

Great Komau - Toa Onewa

Great Ruru - Toa Whenua

Great Rau - Toa Nokama

Great Matatu - Toa Nuju

Great Mahiki - Toa Matau

I’m the least satisfied with the Great Komau. But it is rather difficult to find a front image of a 2004 mask in good quality. I hope it still works out fine.

Permissions denied for:
-publishing it as your own art
-edit it a bit and still publish it under your name

30 Likes

Whenua is kinds hard to see

Luminosity +100, good to see dark objects, really bad for your eyes :frowning:
That’s the problem with black. Since I started making these with a similar colour to their mask, white and black masks are kinda hard to see. But if you are in fullscreen, you should see the mask.

Why don’t you have 2003, 2009, 2010, 2015, and 2016 on the list. You could also do Hero Factory.

2003 - The same as 2002, the Nuva Kanohi masks came in 2002. I will include Takanuva and Teridax in that year, since I won’t create a topic for only 2 wallpapers.
2009 and 2010 mostly include Glatorian helmets, not masks. 2015 and 2016 could be done, but I can’t promise it.

Okay, that makes sence. I always kind of grouped the helmets together with masks.

Very nice! I love the outcome of Nujus mask in particular, for some reason.

1 Like

This is my only real problem with these. Great job once again

1 Like

I like them.

And wait, there is more!

New 2002/2003 masks. Also, Lhikan’s mask will be added in 2005 with Iruini and Norik due to being Special editions.

Are you able to make the backgrounds a lighter color?

Well since many requests it, I’ll make them lighter for the other years.

Really well-done. Thumbs up pal. I especially like The Great Huna, tho that might be just personal bias.

Vakama for the win

Update: Great Ruru and Great Mahiki have been updated with new contrast and luminosity.