2019: The Golden Age of Heroes (RP Topic)

“As in a home base? From the randomness it its victims it might be a nomad.” Aqua told him showing the various shots of it leaving only after killing.

After he finished soaking his clothes he went and washed them in soap and water cleaning them, afterwards he hung the clothes up to dry. Adam then took the dirty water and dumped it in a patch of dirt.

He then looked over his list of names and went to the next name on the list, looking it up online and searching for the person. It was his next target, and one he planned to kill. He had a particular distaste for cops and he’d thought he try to scare the one that left him burned…

He searches through the aisles before finding a bag of hot chicken wings. He buys it and heads out leaving for his college class. Kaleo takes a bus and continues to his school.

A small spider-like drone jumped off of Hawk and it glided down onto a motor vehicle. Hawk was watching through it’s eyes and scanned the region around him watching his target. He had his sighs and could see his target.

1 Like

“Well, in that case who is a possible next target? All of the victims so far have been rather… unpleasant people, but they never did anything to get theme selves convicted of any crimes.”
Brian starts pulling out the files of those killed by Shade.
@Khalsa721

1 Like

“I can’t say. True none of them were breaking any laws but if I could be the devils advicate shade seems to punish them like they deserve. They’re possibly a victim themselves of someone similar to their victims.” Aqua told him, looking over the sightings.

1 Like

“…some school bullies…” Aly muttered, turning red.

1 Like

@Diero
One file in particular would stick out to Brian.
It was the most recent one, documented only a few days ago.

The file included a picture of a victim in an abandoned warehouse. Like most of the other victims in the profile, there was no similar manner to his death compared to all the others.
Her body was discovered in a rather “odd” condition.
She was bound in a straight jacket like an escape artist, with chains attached to her shoulders, and she was curled up in a fetal position. Therefore, not much of the victim’s actual body was displayed in the photo. However, there were signs of her body having been in water for some time, with indications of water bloat on her corpse.
And there appeared to be…shark bites on her body?

@Khalsa721
This victim bore all the same traits as those killed by Shade, however only Aqua would recognize her as not being a victim of Shade.

There appeared to be additional pieces of evidence as well in the area the photo was taken, however Brian and Aqua would have to actually head there in order to turn up any other potential evidence.

“I’ve got a feeling that CSI might’ve missed something here. It might be worth it to investigate the crime scene further.”
@Khalsa721

“Let’s get going.” Aqua put her stuff away, getting in his car as he drove them

They arrive at the crime scene and Brian gets out of the car.
“Let’s see what we can find.”
He starts looking around the area where the body was.
@Mctoran

—-
“They were making fun of you?”
@meepinater

“Well it’s definitely gruesome but I don’t this this is shade.” Aqua looked around, "could be a copycat but shade is more primal if that’s the right term."she pointed out to her partner.

1 Like

Nearby, the two would suddenly hear a noise. It sounded like running footsteps
@Khalsa721
@Diero

Aqua ran off in that direction, trying to catch whoever that was.

1 Like

Brian followed after Aqua
@Mctoran

In the hallway around the corner, no one was there to be seen. Perhaps the person was in another part of the building.

Aly nodded.
“Yes.” She said, her voice softening.
“They always do.”

1 Like

“I’ll look around. You continue checking the scene,” aqua stated, going down the other way

1 Like

“Well, I wouldn’t pay much attention to what they say. Whatever they laughed at you for, if it’s an odd habit or a physical defect, it’s a part of you and you should take pride in it. The only reason those bullies can make fun of you for it is that they can tell you hate it.”

—-
“Alright, I’ll see what else I can find.”
Brian goes back to the crime scene to investigate some more.

1 Like

“But I do hate it. I wish I was normal.” Aly said to Jimmy, wiping her eyes.

1 Like

“Being normal is overrated,” Kacie says, sitting on the bench of Aly’s other side. “Besides, bullies would find a reason to make fun of you no matter how ‘normal’ you were. If you have something special, might as well make the most of it. What exactly did you do back there, anyways?”

Aly sniffed a bit, wiping her eye again.
“This.”
Her face and hands went flat grey, and then formed into Kacie’s face and body size/shape.