2049: City Of The Fallen (Roleplaying)

Fine by me.” She smirks as she picks up a sizeable (and affordable) bottle, pays the the owner and hands it to pierce. “seeing as I’ve bought you a drink, mind tellin’ me what’s on your mind?” she smiles.

Pierce sighed. “Well, a lot. I’m not gonna bother telling you my life story, but basically I once saved the city, and now 30 years later, it seems like all my work was for nothing.” he said, grabbing the bottle.

Very few people had seemed to remember Pierce

Except Oliver, he had a poster of him on his wall It was next to one of an underdressed woman (Melania wanted him to chuck it out) and a games console poster, Oliver had always been inspired by Pierce and detectives like him, ever since his grandfather, a retired cop, had told him about him

That’s rough buddy. I used to be part of a pretty big gang, we had fun… but then we broke. Conflictin’ personalities and whatnot, at the end of the day life’s cruel and unforgivin’ to most of us.

1 Like

Pierce nodded. “I’ll drink to that. Speaking of which…” He then walked out of the stoor, heading back to the apartment with the bottle in his hand.

1 Like

Oliver accidentally bumped into pierce on his way to buy Megan a birthday gift, he didn’t even know her well, apparently she went to his nursery or something
“Oh sorry…” he said to Pierce
@Mctoran

@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika
@Bramsley
@Mctoran

A faint whirring of servo motors was heard before thirteen mass reactive autocannon shells were launched into the store

As the shells detonated Chrystalist was thrown (by the force of the blast) into a nearby wall. After a few minutes of cursing as her body slowly healed the considerable damage to her limbs and internal organs she slowly got up, and scanned the area for Pierce. Thick plates of shimmering crystal began to form around her body.

Pierce looked around bewhilderedly. He took a long swig from his Jack Daniel’s, before pulling out his pistol and looking around the rubble for any threats.

@Bramsley
Chrystalist would see Pierce searching the rubble.

The Skorpion stood proud and mighty ready to fire another salvo when the dust cleared

Pierce crawled on his stomach, hoping to avoid detection by the monstrous machine.

The Skorpion turned violently as it’s lasers detected pierce, it marched slowly towards him.

Oliver watched from a distance, all he’d planned to do was get this random girl called Megan a birthday gift, now he was watching a Skorpion tank fight a detective

The mayor grit his teeth and called Rękawica
@L.O.S.S-KAL

“What? I’m working”

“Too hard it seems, your acting a little dangerous, you do remember who’s in charge?” The mayor asks

“I garuntee good service and I found your terrorist, so what if I blow up some of your cheap liquor in the process?”

“Well, try and keep damages down!”

It exits the park and begins walking towards the street. It notes the burning building and drone lazily, continuing on.

Chrystalist steps in front of Pierce and faces the Skorpion “No Further!” she cried, her voice magnified and slightly distorted by her new shimmering suit of blue armour.

Pierce used his bought time to load and c0ck his pistol.