2059: Big in Japan (Signups)

hey I mean you’ve been doing a decent job at it yourself

1 Like

Well thank you but I feel responsible for people actually not like posting, well to be fair some of their characters are dead and Mctoran did that rule but since the wedding thing is happening I think the others have lost interest…which well it hurts me really.

Why not PM and ask them? I think the main reason people may be losing interest is because you don’t really give their character much room to grow.To put this as gently as possible you might be stifling other people’s characters from developing or winning any fights of consequence.

2 Likes

In one of my favourite Cybermen episodes (and my second favourite two parter) they go to an alternate universe

still… I don’t like thinking that some snark fulled immortal can just pop into my prison dimension whenever

1 Like

Hey, the Doctor isn’t snarky. Cousin Revile though, I’m planning on making extremely snarky. The cousin isn’t immortal though. Usually. It’s a topic of much debate as to whether one is actually really alive when their progenitors were killed at birth.

eh…debatable

Exactly.

I was referring to point 1 but sure why not

@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika
@Omega_Tahu
@jayzor17
@Jcton
@TichePotato
@Ahkmou
@TheMightyObsidianDude
@Toa_Radrix
@Runa

Accepted. Join anytime.

2 Likes

Wow.
That’s quite a few new players.

hooooooooooooo boy this going to be a can of worms but I’ll lie in it nonetheless.

I always mix proverbs

2 Likes

Yeah and watch half of them to be offline…I hope they’ll be interested into the Sequel of the 2059, too!

1 Like

must you always be so negative?

It’s an observation.

An observation of what?

That sometimes some players join the RP but eventually go offline for weeks or maybe months. It happened, to 2059, and to TOTGA.

So you’re observing trends in other people in other RPs, not any behaviors in this RP by the people here

1 Like

Hooboy, all of us?

This is going to be… interesting :stuck_out_tongue:

Well I don’t know for sure I am just mere speculating, I’ll be the judge of that even more if I do decide to join the RP, that is if you don’t have a problem with that :stuck_out_tongue: